~2~

Hey Fourth ! You finally came buddy

Hey Fourth ! You finally came buddy. Phuwin , Fourth's family friend greeted him as soon as he saw the male.

Oh phi ! Thank God I met you , I was literally having a mental breakdown since I don't know anyone here except you and phi Satang. Fourth expressed dramatically and hugged the elder male making him chuckle.

Come let's get you to the auditorium where your freshmen presentation is to be held. Phuwin pointed out and swung his arm around Fourth's shoulder in a brotherly side hug.

While on the way both of them chatted and joked around making their laughs and giggles to fill up the silent corridors.

Let's meet during the break or we can meet before if we share the same class. Phuwin added and hugged the younger to bid his leave.

You can do this Fot ! Fourth gave himself a little pep talk before walking inside the auditorium.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ayee Gemini ! You finally made it , I thought you wouldn't come. Mark exclaimed as soon as he saw his bestfriend entering the class.

You think I will be able to stay at home if my elder brother or you can call him my 2nd father , Tay is at home. The newly arrived male replied while rolling his eyes and taking a seat beside his friend.

Anyways while coming here I saw many new faces in our faculty. Gemini questioned the male beside him , who was busy scrolling through his social media.

Oh yeah its because freshies are joining us today. Mark answered back while still on his phone and Gemini only nodded wordlessly when he saw the professor walking in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally its over ! Fourth mumbled and stood up streching his body to relieve the muscular tension because of sitting for too long.

Hey ! Fourth turned to his side when he heard someone beside him.

Hi ! Nattawat greeted back , when he saw a male standing beside him.

So...umm..I wanted to befriend you because I found you charming and I am new here too. The male stammered quickly with closed eyes.

Fourth chuckled , finding the male cute. Sure we can be friends. I am Fourth Nattawat. He extended his hands for a handshake.

I am Ford. Nice to meet you. The male replied while taking his hands for a handshake.

Lets get to our first lecture , shall we ? And later I'll introduce you to my friends. Fourth commented while making his way out of the auditorium followed by Ford.

On the way , both the males chatted to get to know each other better and both of them had a lot in common and it would be a lie if Fourth said Ford was not a goofy ball of sunshine.

After attending 3 lectures it was finally lunch break. Both Fourth and Ford made their way to their faculty's cafeteria.

Phi Phuwin should be somewhere around here. Fourth mumbled and looked around the café to find the person he was looking for.

While walking towards Phuwin someone bumped into Ford making him stumble.

Sorry didn't see you there cutie.

_________________________________________Ooh who is it that bumped into Ford 👀

Ooh who is it that bumped into Ford 👀. Plz don't forget to vote :)