~15~

Even Gemini himself didn't knew why he said that , now he had to think of something to save his ass from being hated by the boy he has fallen for

I don't know if you know who she is- Gemini was cut off by Fourth. I know her , I know her just a lil bit. Fourth interfered.

But I know her enough to know that if she gets interested in something , she can get a bit psychotic to achieve it and in the process hurt the one she is after. I don't want her to hurt you , so that's why I said that. Gemini explained with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

But now what are you gonna do ? What if she follows us to know if we are really dating ? Fourth questioned , which made Gemini to think too.

What were they to do now ? He knew Nyura quite well and she would surely follow them to know if they were really dating especially after knowing that he and her shared a past.

Before his mind could process the proposal properly , his mouth blurted out. So um-um we have to fake date ! Gemini spoke with closed eyes , too afraid to meet the shorter male's eyes.

Fourth was once again shocked but what shocked him more was Gemini's behaviour. From other people's description he knew Gemini to be a cold and "I don't give a fuck" type of person but what he was seeing right now was a nervous and embarrassed Gemini.

I-uh-I-I don't know what to say. Fourth really didn't know what to say.

Was Nyura really that psychotic ? But for the times he had met and observed Nyura at the business dinner parties , she really did look like one.

Umm....okay so...lets do this. Fourth answered after some contemplations making Gemini's eyes to go wide.

Wait...are you sure ? Gemini asked hesitantly.

I am sure and I am thankful to you for saving me from that uncomfortable situation. Its better to fake date than to have her on my back all the time and ruin my college experience. Fourth thanked the taller male and passed him his sweet smile.

He is thankful to me for saving him...? He finds it better to fake date me than to have a not gonna lie a pretty girl following him...? From everything Fourth said , Gemini's ears only heard these sentences.

And it wold be a lie , if he said he wasn't on cloud nine. He was happy that he would finally spend time with his crush and sneak in a few skinship moments , only when necessary ofc .

( Who are you joking around with Mr. Norawit 💀 )

O-Okay then I'll take my leave. Gemini stuttered and hastily left the room.

He sure is cute for someone who always acts uptight. Fourth mumbled to himself and chuckled while watching his senior leaving the room hurriedly and almost tripping on his own foot.