~35~

The next morning , Fourth was the first one to wake up

When he fully opened his eyes , he found himself securely held between Gemini's arms , their legs tangled together and the taller male snuggling in his neck.

Fourth softly ran his hand in the sleeping male's hair and sighed deeply.

Is it just me who is feeling like this or do you feel it too somewhere. Fourth muttered to himself.

Falling for you wasn't planned , I don't even know when it happened but I am not complaining. People say one-sided crush is the most painful feeling but for me its the most beautiful feeling currently. Fourth added.

(Fourth baby I love you and all but I think you are blind 🤡)

Silently pondering upon his thought and feelings a bit more , he decided it was finally time to leave the bed and start the day.

When he was trying to get out from their cuddling position as quietly as possible , the slight movements broke the taller male's sleep.

Where are you going ? Gemini groaned , tightening his hold on Fourth.

The sun is up and I wanted to take some fresh air. Fourth answered in a low voice , so as not to disturb the other people who were still sleeping.

Lets go together then. Gemini opened his eyes , but sleep was still visible in them.

Its okay phi , you should sleep more , you are still tired. Fourth tried to get the tired male back to sleep.

Its fine , its useless to sleep anyways , if you aren't beside me. Gemini answered standing up and running his hand through his hair to roughly settle them.

Fourth's heartbeat picked up its speed hearing this. Does he even the impact these lines have on me ! Fourth thought to himself but nevertheless , stood up.

When they exited the room , they were welcomed with a peaceful morning silence.

Birds' melodious chirping working as a background music.

Lets go to the ground for a walk. Gemini suggested and the shorter male nodded in agreement.

Its so peaceful right . Fourth remarked to start a conversation.

(Why are they acting shy all of a sudden 😐)

Yeah , it is. Gemini answered while looking around.

You have a basketball match right ? Fourth questioned for confirmation.

Yeah in the afternoon shift with Thonburi University. Gemini answered.

What about you ? The taller male questioned back.

I have a volleyball match with Thonburi University too but at the evening shift. Fourth answered and looked at him.