~29~

As both the figures entered the room , Gemini walked further inside while Fourth stood there at the door , fidgeting with the hem of his shirt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As both the figures entered the room , Gemini walked further inside while Fourth stood there at the door , fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

He stole nervous glances at Gemini , who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, after looking around the room.

Gemini cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

Um, so... this is our first trip together, huh ? Gemini spoke in an awkward tone and patted the space beside him , signaling the standing male to sit beside him.

Fourth's cheeks flushed red at the male's question and he nodded before stuttering . Y-Yeah , it-it is .

Their knees brushed lightly, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them. The silence entered the room once again.

The b-bed is soft , isn't it ? Fourth tried to keep the conversation going.

(What a great way to keep the convo going Nattawat 💀 )

Gemini chuckled soft at the male's nervous state before answering.

Yeah the bed is soft and you being this adorable isn't helping a bit. Gemini commented making eye contact.

What ?! Wh-why ?! Fourth became red once again , avoiding the eye contact.

Because right now all I want to do is pull you to my chest and cuddle until you have trouble breathing. Gemini answered throwing a wink at his way.

(Progress in the flirting skills , I see 👀 )

Fourth flustered , speedily stood up from the bed.

I-I'll quickly go and freshen up before going to bed. Fourth squeaked before scurrying away.

Gemini laughed heartily at his cute quick steps.

After both were done showering and brushing their teeth , it was time to sleep.

Fuck ! How could I forget that there will be only one bed , we even forgot to ask for extra mattress. Gemini internally cried out of nervousness.

I-I hope you won't mind sharing a bed with me because sleeping on that couch is out of question and we forgot to ask for extra mattress. Fourth remarked pointing at the single couch in the room , enough only for a 5 year old to sleep .

Me ? Mind sharing a bed with you ? I would even let you use me as your bed mattress myself. Was what Gemini wanted to reply , but he chose to shake his head negatively , conveying that he did not mind sharing a bed.

The bedroom was softly illuminated by a string of twinkling fairy lights, casting a warm and cozy glow.

_____________________________________________

Joong and Dunk, two strangers , well not completely strangers , with hearts entwined in a delicate dance of uncertainty, found themselves alone in this intimate space for the first time on their trip.