~9~

Fourth and Ford quickly walked out the mall and made their way to the café where the Jirochtikul brothers decided to meet

On the other hand Gemini and his brothers were having a jam party in the car on their way to the cute café , Tay had discovered.

Alright boys get your ass out of the car , as we have finally arrived. Tay informed about their arrival turned off the car engine.

Lets go , there is a literal hunger zoo inside my stomach right now. Gemini exclaimed and skipped his way to enter the café.

Just as the Titicharoenrak took their seats , Jirochtikul brothers also parked their cars and made their way inside.

After looking around , Dunk finally found his brother's cute back facing him.

There he is. Dunk informed New beside him and walked towards the youngest.

Oh Phis you are finally here ! Fourth smiled after seeing his brothers and gave a quick hug to the both of them.

After both the newly arrived males settled down the youngest decided to introduce his friend to them.

Phi this is my friend Ford and Ford this is Phi New the eldest. Fourth introduced and pointed at New and both the males shared a handshake and exchanged smiles.

And this is Phi Dunk the second eldest and Phi Love is his twin. Dunk and Ford too shared a handshake and smiled at each other.

All of them chatted for a bit and got comfortable with each other.

What do you guys want to eat and drink , its on me. New asked the younger ones and noted their orders.

Wait phi let me come too , I'll help you carry the trays. Dunk suggested and quickly stood up from his chair before both the males made their way to the counter to order.

While the Jirochtikul brothers were walking to the counter , suddenly someone bumped into New and spilled their drinks all over him.

New started to take deep breathes , so as to calm down his annoyance and not lash out on the culprit.

Phi calm down, don't lash out , this is a public place. Dunk rubbed his back so as to calm him down.

I am...I am so sorry , it happened by mistake. The culprit stuttered out.

And what would you do about the stains on my shirt HUH ?! New spoke with gritted teeth voice getting louder at the end.

Please forgive my phi , he is a little clumsy. The person beside the culprit apologised on his behalf.

Phi New what happened are you alright- Before Fourth could speak further , he was cut off mid-sentence.

Aren't you the one who helped me , while I was injured ?! The person exclaimed and pointed towards Fourth.

By this time Gemini also joined and his eyes slightly widened looking at Fourth.

After the person revealed his encounter with Fourth , all the eyes were now on Fourth.

With being the sudden center of attention , Fourth could only scratch his nape and smile awkwardly , not knowing what to say.

But he was soon saved by his phone ringing.

YAH ! WHERE ARE YOU ALL ?! I HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE LIKE A FOOL FOR THE LAST 15 MINUTES ! The person on the other side screamed making Fourth to move the phone away from his ear so as not to burst his ear drums.

_________________________________________
Update and from nrxt time I'll try to write long chapters. Enjoy reading 🤗