~27~

Gemini tried to detach himself from the hug to have a clear look at the shorter male's face , but Fourth shook his head and clutched Gemini closer to himself

Tell me baby , who did this to you ? Gemini coaxed.

J-Jake. Fourth stuttered.

Jake who baby ? The taller male coaxed further.

My e-ex....he tried to force himself on me just because I shouted at him infront of others because he was making me uncomfortable. Fourth answered , his sobs ceasing and he looked Gemini in the eyes.

Gemini's blood boiled , just imagining how bad it must have been to make Fourth weep this much.

Where is he now ? Gemini asked in an icy cold tone and started to get up.

Phi Gemini please don't go anywhere. Fourth begged.

Seeing his teary pleading eyes , Gemini's anger evaporated.

Please take me somewhere , away from here and away from my house. I don't want to worry my parents. Fourth pleaded.

Fine lets take you away from here. Gemini answered and gave his cotton cardigan to Fourth.

Gemini grabbed his hand , picked up his bag and carefully guided him to his car.

On the way , Fourth fell asleep because of exhaustion.

Gemini softly smiled at the cute sleeping figure beside him.

He parked his car infront of his private condo , and gently picked him up in his arms.

Entering inside , he took him to his room and softly laid him on his bed.

As he came out of his room , he was startled by Joong walking out of the kitchen.

What are you doing here ? Joong asked confused.

Do you have Phi Dunk's phone number ? Gemini asked , ignoring the older male's question.

I have it , but why do you want it ? Joong questioned again.

Please give it to me , its serious. Gemini stated in a serious tone.

Biting back his questions , Joong gave him Dunk's number.

Hello Phi , its Gemini this side. Can you please arrive with Phi New and Phi Love at the location I am sharing with you ? Gemini inquired.

Why though ? Dunk asked.

Its about Fourth. Gemini answered.

Just this statement was enough for Dunk to get on his feet.

Fine , share me the location quickly. Dunk answered . while collecting his car keys from his office table.

From the change in Dunk's tone , Gemini knew that Dunk was aware of something he wasn't.