~11~

After driving for almost one hour , the youngest of the Titicharoenrak household reached his destination

After parking his car , he made his way inside the bar.

Loud music welcomed him along with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol disturbed his senses , but he wasn't faced by any of it , a sign showing it was a common thing for him.

Random strangers making out in the dark areas of the bar appeared in his range of vision , but this did not intervene with his mission of searching for Prom's brother.

His eyes roamed around the dimly lit room and finally stopped at the figure he was searching for , standing by the bar counter , giving some orders to someone.

Well it made it obvious that the person was the owner of the place.

Making his way through the sweaty bodies and colliding into a few of them , Gemini finally stood infront of the elder.

Aye Gemini ! You finally came boy. The person greeted the younger and both of them shared a short bro hug.

Is the room ready ? The 20 year old questioned , coming straight to the point.

Yeah , you just have to take a lift to the basement and turn right , the second last room on the left side of the corridor is your room. The owner answered and both of them parted their ways.

This was the first time Gemini was feeling weird in doing such things.

Calm down buddy , you are just nervous because its been a while since we did something naughty. The male mumbled to himself while waiting for the elevator to reach the basement.

Walking a few steps , now he stood infront of the room's door. Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door.

Within a few seconds the door was opened by a beautiful young lady , barely 19 dressed in a tight waitress costume.

Gemini was so desperate to calm his nerves down , that without even asking the girl her name he smashed his lips on her while closing the door behind him.

The female was caught off-guard but soon composed herself before joining the male in an aggressive make out session.

Gemini pinned the girl on the wall , tongue fighting for an entrance inside her mouth and his hands roaming all over her body.

Without breaking the kiss , he walked both of their bodies towards the bed.

Breaking the kiss , the male quickly unbuttoned his shirt , watching him the female too followed his actions.

Few seconds later both the figures were totally naked and he was enjoying a blowjob.

Quickly detaching the girl , Gemini ripped a condom and put it on while the girl got herself ready.

Without giving a warning he mercilessly thrusted inside her , making a loud moan to escape from the girl's mouth.

Both were reaching their climax.

Ah-ah~~F-ourth-Fourth I am coming~~ The room became dead silent.

The sound of skin clapping against each other stopped and Gemini opened his eyes wide in realisation , it felt as if someone has kicked his ass back from heaven to hell pretty hard.

What the fuck dude ! At least show some respect to me. The girl glared at the male who was still in a daze and quickly dressed herself , leaving the room and slammed the door closed.

Gemini fell on the bed limply , facing the ceiling. Did he really just imagine he was fucking Fourth and moaned his name ?

This was becoming serious and this behaviour of his needs to be studied.

He has never behaved like this before. It was his first time feeling this and that too it was a male , his same sex making him feel like that.

Feeling a headache on its way , Gemini just laid there and closed his eyes.

I wanted to propose something . Love spoke making all the eyes in the room to focus on her, eagerly waiting for her to continue.

Right now the Jirochtikul family was sitting in their living room , having a laughter filled family time.

What is it princess ? Their mother encouraged her daughter to speak about whatever was bothering her.

I was thinking of opening my own café cum clothing store. Love uttered not meeting her parents' eyes.

But aren't you already helping mom with our fashion label ? New asked clearing out the silence.

Yes I know , but you all also know my love for baking right ?! Love answered playing with her fingers.

Okay the café makes sense but what about the clothing store ? This time it was Dunk who questioned his twin.

I just wanted others to wear clothes designed by me , I too want to enjoy the feeling when someone praises my designs. Love whinned , getting irritated by her brothers' interrogation and her parents' silence.

Okay you'll get it by the next month. Finally Mr. Jirochtikul spoke , he was happy to know that his daughter wanted to stand on her own feet and he was no one to stop her and he would gladly give her his full support.

If you don't mind , can I design Phi Love's café cum store. A small voice of the youngest questioned making soft smiles to appear on everyone's face , finding the youngest adorable.

Who even has the power to say no that fucking adorable face. This time it was Mrs. Jirochtikul who answered.

Making both Love and Fourth to jump up from their seats and hug their parents.

You guys are the best I swear !

And this is how the day ended at Jirochtikul's Mansion , filled with laughter and love.

_________________________________________
Update !!!!

Happy reading everyone and I am grateful for all ur comments and votes 🙏
Have a good day lovelies 💛