~4~

Phew~~finally our first day is over

Phew~~finally our first day is over . Ford cheered while walking out of the lecture hall along with Fourth.

Honestly it wasn't that bad for the first day. Fourth added making Ford nod in agreement.

How are you going back ? Ford questioned while turning towards the male beside him. I am driving back with my own car. Fourth answered.

What about you ? How are you going back ? Fourth questioned back. My driver is going to pick me up. The male replied before both of them parted ways.

While on his way , his silence was broken by his phone ringing. Yes Phi Love ? Fourth questioned as soon as he picked up the call.

When are you coming back Fotfot ? Love asked getting straight to the point.

I was just about to enter my car to leave. What is the matter though ? Fourth questioned.

I just wanted to go shopping with you for my date with Phi Milk. Love revealed making her younger brother to giggle at her change in tone.

You get ready , I'll be there in 20 minutes. Fourth answered before quickly ending the call and driving away , back to his house.

Phi Dunk can you ask my secretary to clear my schedule as I won't be coming to the company because I am taking Phi Love for shopping. Fourth called Dunk , who handled the work in his absence.

Fine , I'll inform her and you two be careful. Dunk replied and ended the call.

How was the first day after break ? Was it okay or was it chaotic ? Joong asked the newly arrived male , who returned to the company after a long day at the university

It was fine. Phi Mark got a new crush. Even if it was not chaotic I still hate it at the university. Gemini grumbled and took his seat at the CEO chair.

The Norawits had a Jewellery Business , perfect to hide the illegal smuggle of precious diamonds and gemstones in the mafia world.

Did I hear it right ?! MARK PAKIN got a CRUSH ?! Tay exclaimed in surprise as he entered the office cabin.

Yeah he even said he felt butterfly thingy in his stomach. Gemini added further making his brothers to let out dramatic gasps.

If Phuwin hears about this , he might even faint because that guy don't have expectations from you guys. Joong commented making the youngest in the room to roll his eyes.

We are perfectly fine to fall in love with someone , its just that we haven't found the right one. He acts as if he wasn't a player himself before he found Phi Pond. Gemini reverted back and his brothers only shook their heads at their brother's attempt to defend his friends and himself.

I hope you fall in love with someone soon then,  so that you quit being a player and crush others' feelings. Tay commented.

_________________________________________Sorry for the late update 🙏🙏

Sorry for the late update 🙏🙏

Its my cousin's wedding and then I have an exam...so I am quite busy

But here u go 😘