~7~

Its been a few days since Fourth joined the football club and since then Gemini did not get a single chance to talk with the boy

Whenever he tried , either he was called for some work or someone would busy Fourth with themselves.

Surprisingly too , Gemini didn't have a one night stand with anyone in the last few days , since the time he laid his eyes on the pretty boy.

What got you thinking so deep mate ? Mark's voice broke him out of his trace.

Nothing , was thinking about something related to the company. Gemini lied and took a bite from his food tray.

Your company reminds me of my business major cutie. I saw him today , he was talking with his friends and laughing and let me tell you he looked ADORABLE !!! Mark exclaimed with heart eyes and emphasised the word adorable.

I am a little surprised , not little but a lot actually. You guys haven't had a night stand since the last few days. Prom pointed out his friends' new behaviour.

I understand about Mark , he wants to change for his future bOyFrIeNd but what about you Gemini ? Prom questioned in anticipation of the boy's answer.

Wait , really ?! I didn't notice ! Gemini decided to act clueless even though he knew it himself and even knew the reason behind it.

Might be because of the company and the new project we are working on. Gemini added , well it wasn't a lie though , there really was a new project going on in the company and he was busy with it.

But majorly it was Fourth , who was unknowingly stopping him and was slowly changing him , forcing him to be his better self.

Prom just nodded at his friend's answer and decided not to prey further on the topic.

But you know what , find me a girl for tonight. Gemini spoke out after a few minutes of silence at the table.

Why the sudden change of heart ? Prom asked , confused at his friend's behaviour.

Just wanted to release some stress. Gemini answered and shrugged his shoulders.

The conversation of the trio came to an end with the bell ringing , indicating the start of the second half of the college hour.

Right now the football captain was sitting under the shades of the trees , enjoying the gentle breeze , all thanks to his professor , who was absent , gifting him and his class a free period

His peaceful time was no longer peaceful when he heard Mark screeching and running in his direction.

Gemini could only frown his eyebrows in confusion at his friend's sudden behaviour.

What happened ? Did you found your cutie kissing someone ? Gemini joked while waiting for Mark to speak , who was catching his breath from all the running.

Mark smacked the male's back of the head before speaking.

No mate , it's you who should worry because she is back.

_________________________________________

Who do you guys think she is ?

Comment down your guesses and please don't forget to vote. Happy reading everyone.