~3~

Before Ford could reply to the apology the culprit was already gone

Before Ford could reply to the apology the culprit was already gone. Why are people always in a hurry ?! Ford huffed and Fourth chuckled.

Leave it , let's go and meet Phi Phuwin and Phi Satang. Fourth added and guided the male beside him to the mentioned duo.

Who is that ? Satang asked after parting away from the hug he shared with Fourth.

Oh ! This is my new friend phi. This is Ford and Ford this is Phi Satang and that is Phi Phuwin. Fourth introduced the trio and everyone settled on the table to eat.

With the help of Ford's outgoing personality , thankfully there was not a single dull moment and Fourth also cracked jokes if the table was silent for more than a minute.

Anyways have you guys decided what clubs to choose ? Phuwin asked the freshmen duo.

Yeah I think I'll choose the football club. Fourth answered and gulped down the last bite.

What about you Ford ? Satang turned his gaze to the male in question. I think I'll go with the music club. Ford replied and slipped on his juice.

Great ! Phi Satang will accompany you in the music club. Phuwin commented.

Well what about me ?! Fourth jokingly questioned.

I am sure you are capable enough to make new friends on your own. Phuwin teased and the younger gasped dramatically , making everyone to chuckle at his cuteness.

Ayee Gemini , how was the football practice ? Prom asked the younger male who was returning from the football club for the break

It was exhausting but fun. Gemini replied while changing out of his jersey.

Guys , guys , guyssss you won't believe but I bumped into a cutie on the way. Mark screeched while jogging and joining the duo.

Which faculty ? Was it a boy or a girl ? What did you feel when you bumped into them ? Prom bombarded the newly arrived male with questions.

Business and it was a boy. I don't know how I felt when I bumped into him but his pout made me feel butterfly thingy. Mark answered honestly making both of his friends to tease him.

Finally my playboy buddy is catching genuine feelings ! Gemini teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

As if you aren't a cold jerk of a player yourself . Mark reverted back and rolled his eyes.

Well it was true though , Gemini was a cold jerk and a player who did one night stands and when the girls approached him the next day he would coldly crush their hopes without giving a fuck.

Anyways when are you going to introduce him to us ? Prom asked in a serious tone with some underlying teasing tone.

Bro I don't even know if we will meet again and you are asking me to introduce him to you guys ?! Mark asked in a sassy tone and a little bit hidden sadness.

Well keeping in mind your personality and your determination to achieve things which you like , its not impossible for you to meet him again. Gemini answered in a matter of fact tone.

Well let's see what happens but for now let's go back for the remaining lectures.

_________________________________________I hope you guys liked this chapter and plz don't forget to vote 🤗

I hope you guys liked this chapter and plz don't forget to vote 🤗