~5~

Anyways who wants to go to the mall ? Tay asked and both the males shot up their hands at a lightning speed

After quickly signing the files , Gemini joined his brothers on their trip to the mall.

But what are we going to do at the mall ? Dunk questioned while on the way.

Eat ice-cream , roam around and shop a lil bit because I felt like doing so. Tay answered while driving. I am fine with anything so count me in. Gemini butted in between from the back seat.

Soon the trio of the brothers reached the mall. Should we shop first or should we eat ice cream first ? Tay asked as they entered the mall after the security check.

I think lets shop first. Joong suggested and Gemini nodded in agreement.

The trio started to hop from shops to shops and finally stopped at the Louis Vuitton outlet.

You guys shop , I'll just sit here and wait. Gemini said and pointed towards a couch beside him. His brothers nodded without pressuring him , respecting his choice.

The male was busy playing games on his phone , when he heard some infectious giggles and laughs coming from the bags section.

He looked up and saw a pair laughing at the male's silly tactics.

If anyone saw them , they would have taken the pair as a couple but because of Gemini's sharp senses he , at one glance knew that they were siblings.

They had a special kind of closeness and the striking similarities in the facial features confirmed his assumptions.

It would be a lie if Gemini said that his eyes were locked at the male instead of the female. It was the first time a male stole his attention and he wasn't able to turn his attention away.

Whoever the siblings were , they had strong genes in the visual sector. It was as if the anonymous male's laugh and smiles had Gemini's attention in a chokehold.

He was slowly lost in his melodious laugh but the moment was short lived when Joong shook the poor boy and called out his name. Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak lets go . I have been calling out your name for the last 2 minutes.

Oh yeah lets go to eat ice cream. Gemini stood up in a daze and walked out leaving his brothers behind ho shared confused looks but nevertheless followed him to the ice cream parlour.

What were you thinking for you to get lost in your thoughts and not hear Joong call you ? Tay questioned the youngest in the car making the male in question to purse his lips

Nothing important. Gemini answered shortly and looked out the window avoiding eye contact.

The elder did not prey further thinking that the boy was just tired because of the college.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nong Fotfot lets go and eat ice-cream as I am craving for some. Love suggested while walking out the store while the questioned male was busy handling the shopping bags.

Sure lets go , but before that lets eat something as I am starving. Fourth whinned and the female beside him ruffled his hair before agreeing.

After eating some snacks and ice cream both the siblings drove back to their house and ended the day.

_________________________________________Tried to write the best I could in the midst of chaos 😅Happy reading everyoneDon't forget to vote 🥰

Tried to write the best I could in the midst of chaos 😅
Happy reading everyone
Don't forget to vote 🥰