~34~

While Gemini was on stage , a certain pair of eyes were trained on him and the group

Who is that ? Yacht pointed at Gemini , while questioning his friend.

That Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak , one of the Ace of Gmm Uni and those in that group , are his friends. His friend answered.

Seems like he is quite famous here. Yacht remarked.

Well not quite , but a lot. Heard he is cold and a total jerk. His friend added.

What are the names of his friends ? Santa finally butted in and succeeding in getting the information about someone smoothly.

Wait Barcode as in Jeff Satur's fiancé ? Yacht asked , to re-check if he heard it right.

Yeah , he is Fourth Nattawat's cousin. One of their friend answered.

On the other had , when Gemini got down the stage , he was showered with compliments.

That was so amazing Phi Gem ! Fourth exclaimed and gave the male a side hug.

While they were complimenting him , the announcer called out Satang's name.

Why are they calling me ? Satang confusedly pointed at himself.

Oops~~ I might or might not have given your name. Mark confessed , sheepishly sticking his tongue out.

I'll see you after this. Satang warned and went to the stage.

After the day came to an end , it was time to sleep.

Lets share a mattress Fourth . Phuwin suggested , but Gemini was quick to interfere.

No ! Me and Fourth will be sharing a mattress. Gemini spoke in a stern voice.

But I asked him first. Phuwin argued.

So what ! I said I will share the mattress with Fourth then that means I will share. Gemini argued back.

And why are you acting like a child ? Phuwin questioned , being done with his cousin's behaviour.

Because I love cuddling Nong Fot and I am not letting you have that chance. Gemini answered.

And if you can't agree then go home or call your boyfriend or something. Gemini added and then dragged Fourth away with him.

 Gemini added and then dragged Fourth away with him