~19~

Please don't forget the football practice okay

Please don't forget the football practice okay. Gemini reminded Fourth and passed him a small smile.

Will definitely not Phi. Fourth assured and walked inside the room.

When Gemini turned to leave , he found several eyes on him.

What ? Never saw some one smiling before ?! Gemini spoke in a loud voice and glared making the eyes to turn but the whispers still continued.

He decided to ignore them and walked back to his faculty.

Gemini was praying to every God he could to pass the time quickly so that he could see his nong Fot at the earliest.

So how is it going buddy ? With your boyfriend I mean ? Mark asked his friend in a teasing tone.

Feels like heaven honestly . Gemini answered with dreamy eyes.

You surely fell rock hard for him. Mark commented and giggled.

Leave about me , tell me when are you gonna make your moves ? Gemini questioned making Mark to go silent.

I-I don't know. Maybe soon now , through your boyfriend. Mark replied with a mischievous smile , making Gemini to smack him playfully.

The God really did hear Gemini's desperate prayers and the time flew quickly.

Phi Gemini ! The called male quickly turned to the direction of the voice , abruptly cutting off the person who he was talking with.

For him , now Fourth was his top priority and he would leave all the work , doesn't matter how important it was just to hear what his Fotfot wants.

Yes nong ? Gemini answered and waited for the younger to speak what he wanted.

Nothing , just wanted to inform about arrival. Fourth answered with an awkward laugh , when he felt the slightly older male's intense attention on him.

Oh okay , you go ahead and stretch , I will join you shortly. Gemini informed and Fourth nodded before walking away.

The football club students were divided into two teams for a friendly match and a negative point for Gemini was that he was in the opposing team.

Do you think our lover boy would go soft on his nong ?

Well you guessed it right ! When ever the ball was in Fourth's possession and if he was near him , the he wouldn't even try to go in struggle and snatch the ball away.

Why , you may ask. The boy was afraid that he would hurt him in the struggle , and Gemini Norawit can never hurt his Nong Fotfot.

( Gemini dude , our cute nong Fot , literally knows Muay Thai and had been playing football since his childhood , so why do you think he would get hurt 🤡 )