Chapter 6

ADARSH'S POV

I loose my control around here. I am in court, the judge gonna give me a death sentence and all I can see is Kashvi sitting in the media section wearing a white chikkankari kurta with black duppata and blank pants. She was looking at me continuously. She was clicking her fingers and all I want before dying is those fingers around my dick and those baby pink lips getting wet with my cum when they wrapped around my dick.

A clip of me is played in the court. It was of my interview with Kashvi. My back was facing the camera...the button camera. She seems unexpectedly good right now..no more anxious.

"I lost my mother because of them. They killed those 3 men. I had to send my father away for his safety. They are blackmailing me therefore I took the blame on myself"

That was my voice but not my words. I looked at Kashvi confused. She had a small smirk on her face which she was trying to hide. What the fuck.
The court announced me innocent and gave a clean slate. They let me go.
Kashvi gave the jailer some new clothes for me.
I told her not to do anything. Why did she do this? She is sooo gonna regret this!.

She stood in front of me outside the jail gate. A small smile on her face. The smile is melting me...No No Adarsh...She should know she fucked up. 

"Welcome back."

I didn't look at her. I looked around..

"I'll find a place to crash."

"There is no need for that. You can join me home"

I agreed as it was better place to have a conversation. My kind of conversation... She sensed I was mad at her.
She opened the door to her house. She lives alone, her family lived in their family home. I had my back towards her.

"Listen I know you are not happy with what I did.."

I turned to her. I grippes her arms and pinnes her to wall.

"Aaaadarsh!"

She raised her voice voice in shock.

"I am not 'not happy'. I am mad at you. I am so mad that I can't even describe in words."

I said trying to control my voice.

"Why? You are free now. You will not get a death sentence"

"What if I have a death wish?"

I said sarcastically. My hold on her tighten.

"Haath chodo mera."

"Nahi."

"Haath chodo. Dard ho raha hai."

"Pata hai dard ho raha."

She tried pushing me away but that was not possible for her with me holding her more tightly

"Aaaa! Please leave me..!"

"I told you to leave me alone..did you?"

"I saved you life!"

"I didn't wanna be saved!"

I yelled at her. She flinched. I could see hint of water in her eyes.

"People are gonna find out what you did and when they do, they are gonna come after you"

I said tried my hardest to not yell.

"I am in very dark place...the darkness will consume you."

"It won't"

Her voice told she was controling her tears.

"It almost has! The media you work for, the people who work for are gonna call you a slut and no its not worth it. I am not worth it.

I yelled again. Teat droplets escaped her eyes.

"Please don't yell."

"Do you hear me...I am not worth it"!

I gripped her arm tighter and pulled her towards

"Aaaaa aaa. Adarsh you are hurting me."

"I am not worth jeopardizing your either fucking career Miss Sen!"

"Adarsh please stop yelling. Please stop it."

"The world is gonna turn against you and you are gonna have to run like hell if you wanna stay alive or out of jail"

Tears were already flowing down her eyes but her ego didn't allow her to make a crying sound.

"U are crossing your limits. Leave me!"

She said trying bring fake anger on her scared face.

"This is crossing limits? Wake out to reality! I killed 3 people! I am killer! Are you expecting a gentleman behavior me?"

This reality check hit her hard.

"Adarsh....stop behaving like this."

"Like how? Like a monster? I am a monster"

"No you are not this.."

"Kiss mitti ki bani ho tum? Itna sab ho raha hai aur tumhe lagta hai ki main accha insaan hu?"

She used all her force to push me away but I had pinned her tightly. She hit my chest

"Get away from me Adarsh! Stop it!"

She yelled. No one yells at me. No one.

"I am not done yet!"

I scream at her and she stops hitting my chest and covers her ears.

"Chillao matt please!"

I lowered my face to her level.

"Don't you think you flip sides too much? You said you will bring my truth to the world but today you lied to save me."

She closed her eyes with regret. I lowered to her level and told her to look at me...She opened her eyes.

"I fucked you. I fucked you yesterday against a wall just like this! And you now want to step away from you..."

"Stop it Adarsh"

She hissed at my words and my grip.

"I wonder how will you look at yourself in the mirror"

"Please stop doing this..!"

"How will you walk into your office and claim your articles are true when your pussy was filled with a murderer's cum!"

"Stop it Adarsh! You are being brutal now! Please just stop!"

She was still covering her ears against my shouts.

"How would you smile when congratulate you for saving me when you are here pinned to wall by me!"

"Why are you doing this to me!"

She shouted and looked up at me. Her face was all wet with tears.

"So that you remember that I am monster. A criminal. A killer. There is nothing redeemable about me."

I left her finally. She kept looking into my eyes to find some emotions. I know all she could find there is rage.
Don't try to find anything within me Kashvi.
I will ruin everything you have.
.
.
Red flag--Na Na
Red carpet- Ya Ya!

Comments!