Chapter 18

ADARSH'S POV

I used Deki's scooty to get back home. She insisted me on staying the night..you know to finish what we started but I didn't want to do anything after Swami pulled Kashvi away.....from me.

I felt sheer anger when she talked abt Shashank. He has been with him for 5 years! 5 fucking years! She was in love with Me! Me- Adarsh not Shashankkkkk!

I got back at her. I did exactly what she didn't let me do. I went down on Deki just because Kashvi didn't let me go down on her. I know she was uncomfortable with it but my mind told me...Its been 5 years, Shashank must be doing that to her.
I pinned her feet to the ground just by my eyes. She wanted to move but I didn't let her.
All the days that I have yearned for Kashvi just went puffffff just by the mention of Shashank. I am sooo jealous I can't explain in words.

He gets to touch her. He gets to eat with her. He gets to wear her ring in his finger.  He gets to everything that I want to do with her. Why? Because I left! He gets Kashvi because I left. I should be the one who gets to do all that!

And what's up wit Swami? He just drove away. His glare told me he was pissed at me. Why? What did I do to him? He is my bestfriend. He should back me up but since the moment he has seen Kashvi...He is following her like a lost puppy. Kashvi is capable of getting her own bag. And I am the host, I should be the one bringing her bag. Kashvi would never tell Swami to drive away...she would never come between two bestfriends.

My mind focuses of Swami and Shashank just to escape Kashvi. I don't want to think about her. Not when she is sleeping in my room and sooooo in my reach. I have everything I want. My dad. My friends. My cafe. But what I don't have is all I have wanted since 5 years. Kashvi.
I just want to hold her in my arms again. I just want to kiss her breathless and tell her that I have missed her.

Deki means nothing! Nothing! She's just a rebound who became my friend and my colleague. I can't hurt Deki though. I may not have romantic feeling for her but she stood beside me when I was a mess! I would drink all night and sleep all day...until she came in my life. I would stay awake for her, just to fuck her but still...! She understands me like no one else does, not even Kashvi.
Kashvi knows the Adarsh that I was 5 years ago. Broken, fucked, killer, criminal, grey. Deki knows the Adarsh I have been for 5 years. Caring, kind, gentleman.
Deki likes this version of me. But Kashvi....She loved the fucked version of me. The version everyone abandoned. The version my dad doesn't even know about because he left when I just turned cold. I wasn't even a killer then.

What was the need to call her here? Dad could have just done a fucking zoom meeting! I threatened her...it was all fake! There's no chance I'll ever hurt her...again. I was a monster. I am not now.

I opened Swami's room door, the lights were on, he was sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

"Yoo bro! You just left me there."

I said in a good tone. Chirpy almost

"You deserved it."

He sais in a very serious tone.

"Swami, kya hua?"

He got, looked at me.

"Kya hua? Mera mere bestfriend ko dekhna ka nazariya badal gaya, yeh hua."

"Kyun?"

Ofc I knew kyun!

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Show us you going down on Deki!"

"I didn't show you. I showed her"

I acted extra cool.