Chapter 7

KASHVI'S POV

I didn't expect this. I thought of them as man who is just on the wrong path and is redeemable. Just needs someone who hold his hand and tell him that it's all gonna be fine.
I tried finding emotions in her eyes but all I could see is rage. He was now standing at a palm's distance.

"Leave my house."

"I told you. I'll find a place to crash."

He said smirking at me. God! What did I do!?
I opened the door him to leave. He looked at me like he was scaning my body for the last time
My head was pounding. My migraine has kicked in the court when people were shouting. And then he started shouting. It is soo bad that I wanna cut my out head off!

My hand leaves the door knob. I loose control of my body. My eyes have no energy to be lifted. I feel like I am falling....I am Falling.

"Kashvi!"

He yelled again. His hand wrapped around my shoulder and other hand supported my back. We were on the floor.

"Don't touch me!"

I could barely utter these words. As I tried to push him away, My head hit the sofa and I hissed.

"Don't be dramatic!"

He instructed rubbing my head where it hit. He picked up like I was just a piece of paper..

"No..Leave me!"

"Never"

My eyes stayed at his as he hurriedly took me to the car, carefully placed me on the passenger's seat. He drove the car fast. His hand was on mine and whenever he wanted to change the gear, he would take my hand as well..not letting me feel alone.

"What is happening to you?"

"My head is pounding!"

"When did you last eat?"

"After coming home yesterday."

"You mean after 6pm?"

"No...when I came home at 1pm"

He shot his eyes at me. For the first time I say disbelief in his eyes...Uk haven't seen much of emotions in him lately..

"How crazy can you be Kashvi! We had sex after that! How can you not be hungry"

"I know we had sex! Dont remind me again! And I was hungry!"

"Why didn't you eat?"

He said parking car at the hospital and opening my door.

"Kaam kar rahi hi...Aaj keliye"

"You mean creating fake evidence! Great!"

He said picking me up again.

"Adarsh put me down! Stop picking me up!"

"Stop fainting!"

He said looking straight into my eyes. I told him which doc and He carried me towards my doc's room.
Doc was busy in OPD so I was sitting on the hard bed, sticking my head and back to the wall

"I'll get the doc now!"

He left a frustrated sigh

"Wait! Others are also important."

"Oh I don't care about others!"

"Stop pretending that you care about me.

"I am not pretending"

He said raising his voice. The doc came and looked at Adarsh first. He was confused since he was living in a jail since a month.

"Yeah its him Dr!"