Chapter 16

ADARSH'S POV

And the holiday ends and working day starts!
Deki works with me.

"Why don't we start serving pork and beef!?"

She asked frustratedly counting the day's collection.

"My cafe gets lots of Indian and Bangladeshi customers. Pakistani too atimes. Muslims don't eat pork. Hindus don't eat beef."

"Muslims won't buy pork and Hindus won't buy beef...simple!"

"I am a Hindu. I will not serve beef over my dead body."

I said to her very seriously

"Do you miss India?"

The most hated question comes.

"Don't you miss being with your own people? I couldn't live in India. I can't live in a place with no Buddhists. "

"India has Buddhists Deki...."

"That's not the answer to my question."

"I don't miss India. Okay...now drop the topic."

I spoke with irritatation. She traced my shoulders seductively from behind and I turned to her.

"Getting all worked up huh?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean."

"Its sexy when you are mean. It turns me on."

Her sex voice was on. She said as she dropped to her knees.
She started unbuckling my belt and didn't break the eye contact.

"What are you doing Deki? We are in our workplace"

I said with a smirk

"You said to drop it. So I dropped on my knees"

My cock was out. Her fingers were toying it. Soon I disappered into her mouth as she blew me.

"Ohh fucking hell Deki!"

My words before I came.

Deki's arm was around my arm as we entered home. I saw dad sitting in living room. His expressions changed as he saw me. They were like he was expecting me yet was surprised. He looked at someone in front of him. I didn't even realize I was standing behind a guest.

I looked down at the sofa. It was a woman. Hair tied in a pony tail. She had red highlights. Her hair would be a bit below her shoulder level. A mole behind her ear. I have seen this mole before. I have kissed this mole before. She gets up and turns to me. I don't look up. I am still looking at down. I can see her waist. She is wearing a crop top, its exposing her waist. Waist I have held before. Mole beside the belly button...Again the one I have seen before...Kissed before.

"Is that you Kashvi?"

I ask without looking up. I feel jams in my throat. I voice comes out heavy.

"Its me, Adarsh."

Her voice doesn't sound heavy like mine. But its telling me things I can't explain. I look up at her. And its her. Her eyes have tears. Her eyes go on Deki's hand. I immediately withdrew my hand. I know both girls noticed.

Deki extended her hand to Kashvi

"Hey, I am Deki. I work with Adarsh in his cafe."

"She's a friend."

I added in hest. I didn't want her to think anything else. Which is true actually.

"You are...?"

Deki questioned.