Chapter 8

ADARSH'S POV

Her hands on my cock. The last thing I needed this morning. Because I got work to do and now all I can think is Her. She led me on last night and slept. This was her way of telling to fuck off. I'd rather fuck her!
She was excited to go to office today. She wore a blue shirt tucked in white formal knee length skirt. Her tied, like always tied in a bun. I have never seen her with her hair down. Ughh! Now I am just imagining her with her hair down. What must be her approx hair length? Her hair touched her shoulders when she tied them in a pony....her hair could be little below her shoulder or her arms.
Her arms........Her arms had bruises. She was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt this morning. She looked at herself in the mirror, the bruises were too prominent so she changed.
I had the romance novel urge to say- Who did this to you?
But I knew her response. Her response would be - You, you did this to me.
She expects gentleman behavior from me. She can't have it. Sure I listen to Taylor Swift but I am still a criminal. If anything serious happens between us what is she gonna do? Sing 'Mama I am in love with a criminal, and this type of love isn't rational, its physical' in front the whole of Bengal? I am not misunderstood villain. Anti-hero maybe...
I mean, I killed 3 people...Hell I can't control my anger!

Stop Thinking Abt Her Adarsh!

The door bell rang, It was Mr Sen. We greeted each other and sat of the sofa.

"Kashvi ne bataya tha ki bahar honge...aap yaha?"

"Sir actually--"

He interrupted me

"Why sir? Uncle kaho."

"Toh aap bhi mujhe aap matt kahiye..."

He nodded. I get along with him quite well.

"Actually, I searched up some places I can shift to. The speaking is going on. I have a house here, I'll be telling the tenants to vacant the place"

"Oh great"

We spoke for few hours and then he left. I felt like I was talking to my...my father. Mr Sen is a good man. He's a very good man. He invited me to Lunch tomorrow at his place with Kashvi.

Kashvi came home around 5 in the evening. She had bouquets with her.

"Soo many bouquets...someone had a very productive day"

I said. It felt like there was no fight between us. It felt real. She threw her bag on the sofa and threw herself on the sofa while I stood watching everything she did.

"Ohhh yeahhh! It was sooo good! Everyone was congratulating me. And no one payed attention to the hospital footage of us! I thought there would be so many questions!"

"That's great."

"Dad would be soo proud of me!"

"He is. So is Mrs Sen"

I told her.

"How do you know?"

She said raising one eyebrow.

"He came by to drop something. He saw me and we got talking. He invited me to join you and them at lunch tomorrow."

I said while sitting down beside her. She was surprised to hear this ans smiled. She then checked my shirt.

"Yeh shirt toh maine nahi laya..kaha se aaya.?"

"Main ghar gaya tha apne. Kuch kapde leke aya. But this is a new shirt"

"Why is it so colourful?"

"Its literally dark blue. You are wearing a light blue. You were going to wear baby pink this morning"