✰ Chapter 8 ✰

Nivanshi's Pov~

Nivanshi's Pov~

The day after yesterday it's Sangeet of Saanvi so currently I'm at the airport waiting for my flight for India to arrive. I am sipping cold coffee and scrolling through my phone and suddenly my sight fell on some news headlines in my phone.

~ Rudhra Rathore the youngest Pilot of India successfully made his debut in UK and shared his experience of first flight from UK to Canada aviated by him~

I turned off my phone after reading it cause it was almost time for the flight so I walked towards the terminal. After a few minutes I was finally sitting in the plane and waiting for the take off. A guy sat beside me but I cared less and kept staring out from the window. Soon the flight took off and I sighed.

Rudhra: "Hey excuse me, by any chance is this yours?"

I looked towards him and found my bag in his hands. My eyes got wider and I quickly took it from his hands.

Nivanshi: "Yeah... I'm sorry"

He just nodded and there was a moment of silence for sometime between us. I was getting bored and feeling sleepy.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Rudhra's Pov ~

I was listening to some music and going through some of the files in my phone but then suddenly I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder and my eyes shifted to the girl who just kept her head over my shoulder. I guess she is asleep so that's why her head fell over my shoulder. What should I do? Should I just let her sleep or.... anyways let's just let her sleep.

I again shifted my attention on my phone and continued my work. It's been half an hour since she's sleeping and her hairs are swaying over my face again and again. I can't help but to tuck her hairs behind her ear. I looked at her face, she has long lashes, soft hairs and beautiful features. I noticed her features closely until someone tapped on my shoulder from other side.

A Girl: "Sir what would you like to order?"

Rudhra: "Nothing much just a cup of coffee"