✰ Chapter 23 ✰

🪞✨~Anahira's Engagement~ ✨🪞

Author's Pov ~

Today is finally engagement day of Anahira and Parth, they both are very happy and excited. Parth is currently in his room with Arman and Rudhra. He is walking back forth the room in nervousness while Arman and Rudhra are sitting on the bed looking at him with a done face.

Rudhra looked at Arman and then they both face palmed themselves after looking at their friend being this nervous that too for the girl he loves.

Rudhra: "Parth stop, bas kar baith ja"

Parth: "I'm nervous you don't know"

Arman: "Arey toh tu toh aise nervous hora hai jaise tujhe dekhne ladki Wale aa rahe ho baith ja Shanti se ek jagah"

Rudhra: "Tujhe aise dekh kar mujhe chakkar aa jaenge"

Parth: "I don't know what to do"

Arman: "Nothing just get ready fast"

and on the other side Anahira is looking so excited.

Nivanshi: "you are looking beautiful Anahira" she said with a smile

Anahira: "thank you" she smiled

Vanya : "are you all ready to go downstairs?"

Anahira nodded to yes. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Vanya walked towards it and opened the door. She found Arman is standing infront of her. He winked to her and moved further.

Arman : "you all are ready right?"

Nivanshi: "yeah and you all?"

Arman : "hum toh ready hai lekin Parth nervous hai....pta nhi kyu itna hopeless horha h vo" he said with a playful tone to which Anahira raised one of his eyebrow.

Anahira: "what do you mean by he's nervous??"

Arman : "you are not getting nervous??...like it's too soon for you??"

Vanya : "iska bss chle ye toh abhi he shadi kr le" she said with a mocking tone and everybody laughed

Nivanshi: "agreed bhai.... Anahira ki dictionary mei nervous word khi nhi hai"

Anahira: "is everything is done?"

Arman: "yeah.....all guests are downstairs in the hall where the engagement will take place, everyone is waiting for you downstairs"

Anahira nodded and everyone started to walk downstairs

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________