✰ Chapter 21 ✰

Author's Pov~

Anahira was lighting diyas in the outer corridor and Parth was sitting and staring at her with a plate of rose petals in his hands. He was decorating more like spoiling the diyas. Anahira was wearing a beautiful saree whereas Parth was wearing a kurta.

Anahira: "Parth go inside where everyone else is and let me finish this"

Parth: "No", he said normally and Anahira sighed.

Anahira: "Then stop throwing these rose petals at me in the name of help"

Parth: "Umm No"

He spoke and once again threw petals on her softly. Anahira had enough since the last fifteen minutes he is teasing her and not letting her complete her work.

Anahira: "Wait you won't listen to me na.. ruko tum"

Anahira stood up and grabbed petals from his hands while looking at him angrily. Parth looked at her and bit his lips trying not to laugh after being successful in his mission.

Anahira: "I warned you but you're stubborn wait now see"

Parth: "Oh my god monster mode is on"

Parth ran to the other side of the pillar while Anahira looked at him angrily.

Parth: "Yes you can catch me Anahira come on show your power to the world!!"

Anahira: "How dare you call me a monster first of all!"

Parth: "By my beautiful mouth", he laughed

Anahira: "Oh I thought you spoke from your legs or hands"

Parth laughed and Anahira thought this of a right moment and ran behind him but Parth pulled her towards him and pinned her to the pillar slowly. The translucent white curtain in the process fell over them which made them even more close.

Anahira's breath hitched after seeing them this close and she looked up at his face. Parth raised his eyebrows while Anahira shrugged her shoulders, nodding as a no after understanding what he is up to. Parth raised his eyebrows again.

Parth: "firse Sochlo", he mouthed

But this time Anahira smiled and nodded as a yes. Parth wrapped his arms around her waist which sent shivers down her body. Anahira's face turned red and she hid her face in his chest so he came closer hugging her tightly by her waist, he kissed her neck with his soft lips making her feel weak in front of him.

Anahira's heart beat raced and her knees felt like a jelly. She opened her eyes slowly and smirked as she tricked him and came out of his hands quickly. Parth turned around and saw her tip toeing while running quietly, she looked cute.

Anahira turned around and they both made eye contact, She smirked in victory and gestured Parth to come behind her as Parth did a few minutes ago. He smiled at her and Anahira ran through the corridor as fast as she could.

But out of nowhere Parth came and lifted her up in the air. Anahira looked at him with a little pout and made an angry face. Now Parth smirked justifying his victory, Anahira pinched his arm and he frowned.

Now he tries to tease Anahira and puts her down while showing fake anger. Anahira got confused for a minute but chuckled being romantic. She stood in front and hugged him. His heartbeats were clearly audible to her and she just smiled.

After a few minutes Anahira moves back and turns to walk towards the diya's plate again to continue her work but looks like Parth isn't done yet. He pulled her back again and hugged her from behind.