✰ Chapter 14 ✰

Parth's Pov~

Parth's Pov~

It was night and everyone was almost asleep expect a few. I was sitting basically lying on the seat and watching a movie in my laptop.

My focus was somewhere else, my mind kept on thinking about Anahira. I don't know why but whenever I am around her I feel myself, I feel happy.

It bothers me when she doesn't talks to me and my heart skips a beat whenever she is close to me.

That day when she was angry I tried my best to make her happy again but why even I don't know. I did told Rudhra and Arman about all this which has been happening to me.

Arman says it's love...but I think it's just for a sort of time. I used to hate her right how can I love her then? Or am I delusional?

I had so many thoughts going around my mind. That day at the cinema hall accidently our lips touched. I really never intended to do that.

It was just a mere accident, but my heart raced so bad that time even it was just a touch for a few milliseconds.

I believe it was just an accident and we both cleared this out but I just can't forget that. Her lips felt soft against mine and I lost myself for a few seconds there. Whenever I think about it my body heats up.

I don't feel embarassed I just feel something disrupting in my heart.

Maybe Arman is Right, Am I in l...love with her?

Oh yes you are Parth, my inner voice called out and once again I was lost in my own thoughts. It started raining by now and everyone was asleep.

I closed the laptop in frustration and walked towards the train door to get some fresh air. It was midnight by now and sleep was nowhere to be found in my eyes. I just kept thinking about her. Should I tell her? but if she doesn't likes me? Ugh stop overthinking Parth.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Author's Pov~

Parth was busy in his own thoughts and here on the other hand Anahira was standing a few inches away from him at the other door and thinking the same thing. Anahira clicked a few pictures of the view and then rested her head back while closing her eyes feeling the water droplets and air on her face.

Suddenly she heard a voice and opens her eyes.

Parth: "Anahira?", he called out surprisingly and walked to her

Parth: "Aren't you asleep yet?"

Anahira: "No I am not feeling sleepy"

Parth: "But it's raining and you're standing here? You'll get sick aren't you feeling cold?"

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________