✰ Chapter 26 ✰

Vanya's Pov~

Vanya's Pov~

It's been days since I hadn't talked to Arman properly. Sometimes I feel sad for him and regret my actions but what else can I do right. I have noticed him and vishakha, they both are close friends to each other.

Arman listens to Vishakha whereas Vishakha always shares each and everything with him so why should I come in between right cause I have noticed vishakha, she gets upset whenever I talk to him.

Maybe he does too but he doesn't show it. I don't want someone to be upset because of me so I'm trying to maintain a distance from Arman since I don't know what is happening to me. I feel sad after seeing him with vishakha cause they both are too close or maybe I just don't like it.

I was sitting on the chair and once again my mood was spoiled when I saw Arman with her. Vishakha was laughing and she kept hand over his shoulder which made my heart clench because he didn't even deny her, he even laughed with her.

I don't know what I'm feeling and why I feel so sad and affected with this mere contact of them or maybe because it's not the first time I'm seeing this. Suddenly I felt like crying, I mean how come I feel so weak due to this huh.

I took a deep breath and walked out angrily and sadly. I don't know what's wrong with me. why am I being so possessive over him?

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Arman's Pov~

Vishakha was talking to me about parth and anhira's funny banter which made me Laugh. We both were talking about how they'll handle each other and suddenly my sight fell on Vanya who just made eye contact with me and walked away.

I don't know what happened but she looks sad and gloomy these days and just now the way she walked seemed not right. I looked at Vishakha and realised her hand is over my shoulder, I didn't noticed that since we were busy in talks.

I took a few steps back from her and realised that Vanya saw us together and definitely misunderstood the situation. Wait is she somehow jealous and sad because of vishakha. I excused myself and walked in the direction where she just went.