✰ Chapter 20 ✰

Three days later

Today Parth and Anahira are going to the temple with their families to fix the wedding date. Parth's family reached early and soon after a few minutes Anahira too reached with her family. They all greeted each other and walked inside the temple.

Parth and Anahira sat down waiting patiently for pandit ji to speak as he was checking some horoscopes. Parth was active getting impatient now he asked without thinking.

Parth: "How much time will you take?"

To his question everyone laughed and Anahira glared at him with red cheeks.

Anahira: "Shut up"...she whispered while blushing trying to sound angry

Pandit ji: "So according to me subh muhurat for wedding is after two months and all the pre Rituals could be done before that in next month"

Parth/Anahira: "TWO MONTHS!!!"

Everyone looked at both of them in confusion and they both realised what they just did.

Parth: "No...I..I mean two months wow...great"

Anahira : "Yes same...t..that's great too early"

Parth and Anahira looked at each other and then at their families who were looking at them like ghosts. After some time the wedding date was fixed after two months.

Parth's Mother: "As you know tomorrow is diwali, we are celebrating it at our house and I would be happy if you all will come with Anahira"

Anahira's Mother: "Arey Sure, ye bhi koi kehne wali baat hai, we will come surely"

They both did a little chit chat before leaving for their houses. Parth and Anahira went to their office as Anahira worked at Parth's office.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Vanya's Pov~

Next Day

Today is Diwali and I am at Parth's house with Anahira. We both were checking on decorations and other stuff. Anahira decided to make a rangoli so I walked to get ready as I don't know R of Rangoli. It was 6:30 by now and everything was almost prepared.

The aroma of sweets filled the whole house giving it the vibes of perfect diwali. I got ready in a golden lehnga for Pooja and the celebration, wore matching earrings and bangles with it also how can I forget the small bindi. I got ready and looked at myself for the last time in the mirror.

 I got ready and looked at myself for the last time in the mirror