✰ Chapter 19 ✰

(One year later)

Parth's Pov ~

Location 📍: Norway

Finally my work is done. I was walking towards parking lot. Suddenly my phone buzzed . I took my phone out of my pocket, seeing Anahira is calling me. A smile formed on my lips. Ever since I came here, she calls and messages me daily. I have a flight tonight. I am leaving for India. I am excited to see her. Suddenly a thought came into my mind. I decided to tease her. I picked up the call and here she burst out with many questions.

Anahira: "why did you took so much time in picking my calls??...and why didn't you replied to my messages??.....where are you right now??..... with whom are you???......you-"

Parth : "clam down Anahira....I am not with someone.....and I just finished my work and came outside..... nevermind what are you doing??"

Anahira: "oh sorry.... nothing and you?"

Parth: "Opening the door"

Anahira: "for whom??"

Parth: "for myself ofcourse"

Anahira: "okay okay I was just kidding"

Parth: "let me do video call to see my Anahira"

Anahira: "no...wait..."

Parth: "why?....are you sitting with another guy??" I asked with a teasing tone

Anahira: "I am not like you Mr. Shekhawat"

Parth: "oh...how do you get to know that I am currently sitting with a girl?" I said with a playful tone and in a sec she immediately switched to video call. I let out a small chuckle out and picked the call.

Anahira: "show me where are you"

Parth: "what if I don't want to?"

Anahira: "do you have any other choice?" She said angrily

Parth: "I was just joking....I am not with anyone....I am sitting alone in my car" I showed her the view

Anahira: "you better not to joke like this with me"

Parth: "calm down"