✰ Chapter 13 ✰

A week later

Author's Pov~

Uttarakhand, nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, has emerged as a new and enchanting wedding destination in India. With its picturesque landscapes, serene surroundings, and a blend of traditional and modern venues, Uttarakhand offers couples a unique and unforgettable experience for their special day. Saanvi always wanted a destination wedding in mountains so she planned her wedding in Uttrakhand. All the pre wedding functions were already completed. So now her wedding will be organised in uttarakhand.
Yakshit and Saanvi wanted to travel in train and enjoy stress free without any driving hassles and spend beautiful time together. They all are present here except Saanvi. She's taking some stuff from her room.
After few minutes she came into view.

Saanvi: "Guys so sorry I'm late.."

Saanvi spoke while coming down and everyone looked at her.

Parth: "Alright so now everyone is here?"

Rudhra: "Yeah but where are aunty and uncle?"

Saanvi: "Mom and dad said they'll join us later as dad has to do some office work so they told us to go first"

Arman: "Okay so let's go"

Parth booked the two cabs for them. Rudhra, Nivanshi, Saanvi and Yakshit sat together whereas Parth, Anahira, Vanya and Arman sat on the another cab.

They left for the station.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

An hour later

Arman's Pov ~

We were all sitting and talking about the wedding. I was scrolling through my phone and suddenly a notification popped up on the screen.

(Vanya Singhaniya accepted your request)

Oh so she did accepted my request but didn't followed back how rude anyways let me just stalk her for a bit. I scrolled through her profile and highlights and found one more picture of mine with her in our childhood. I looked cute tho.

I looked around to find Vanya but she's not here.

Where is she? She was here a few minutes ago right so now where is she?

I saw Nivanshi sitting beside me talking with Rudhra so I asked her about Vanya

Arman: "Nivanshi where is ummm...V..Vanya?" I asked with hesitation

Nivanshi: "Oh she is there, she just left for some fresh air"

Nivanshi pointed towards the direction and I nodded before walking away towards Vanya.