✰ Chapter 29 ✰

Anahira's Pov ~

Anahira's Pov ~

We all are done with watching the movie. We waited for a few minutes and started talking about the movie.

Nivanshi: "so how was the movie??...did you all enjoy it?? Especially Anahira and Vanya?"

We two nodded

Parth: "she don't get scared easily yk.....she even went to the washroom alone..." he said with a mocking tone while looking at me. I punched him in the stomach and he remained silent.

Arman: "yeah and Vanya didn't even grab my arms.....she didn't even scream" he said with a teasing tone to which Vanya kicked his foot harder.

Nivanshi: "alright guys.... let's go to haunted house now"

Parth and Arman nodded

Anahira: "we are not done yet??"

Vanya: "same question"

Rudhra: "yeah me too" he said with his innocent eyes

Nivanshi: "it was just a trailer bro....now let's go"

Parth: "Nivanshi se thoda dur rha kro" he whispered in my ears

Anahira: "why?" I whispered in his ear

Parth: "ye bro wali aadat usi se lagi hai tumhe" I gave him a side eye look and he chuckled

Nivanshi: "don't waste your time guys.... let's go"

Nivanshi dragged Rudhra with herself as he's not in a mood to go but still she's too stubborn.

Arman grabbed the hands of Vanya and they both also went towards the haunted house.

I put all of my weight on Parth and he's pushing me towards the haunting house. I am getting too lazy to even walk so he's pushing me from the back like a dead body.

________________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝____________