✰ Chapter 22 ✰

Author's Pov ~

Rudra looked around the kitchen and.... nevermind.

Nivanshi: "Um..Vo actually.... I was just about to clean it after you leave you know"

She quickly cleaned the counter and looked everywhere except him. Rudhra walked forward and kept the cooking pot on the stove. He folds the sleeves of his kurta and puts milk in the pot.

While Nivashi just stood there and noticed his every move. Her mouth was opened her eyes were big in amusement while Rudhra continued his work. After a few minutes the milk and rice boiled and he looked at Nivanshi.

A little chuckle left from his mouth after seeing her expressions. He adds sugar and nuts in the kheer while mixing it slowly on low flame. Soon the smell of kheer spreads around the kitchen.

Nivanshi: "Omg the smell is so good...I wonder why it didn't happen when I-"

Rudhra: "Sugar has to be added when you makes something sweet", he mocked

Nivanshi looked at him and made a face before being surprised again when the milk was absorbed in the rice and there it is finally finished. She realised that she hadn't even cooked the previous kheer properly and sugar... anyways.

Rudhra: "Here you go!", he said proudly

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Rudhra's Pov~

She was staring at me in amusement and her expressions kept changing again and again after realising what she had to do and what she did. After sometime the kheer was done and it smelled gracious.

I didn't know I was this good at cooking, I only knew a few dishes since I keep travelling and moving so my mother taught me a little cooking for myself. I served the kheer in a bowl and forwarded it towards Nivanshi.

Rudhra: "Wait for sometime it's h-"

Before I could finish she put a spoonful of kheer in her mouth in excitement and soon her expressions changed to painful ones since the kheer was hot. I worriedly quickly handed her a glass of water and she drank it in a go.

Rudhra: "Are you okay?", I asked worriedly while patting her back

Nivanshi: "Y...Yes", she said trying to control her coughs

Rudhra: "I told you to wait but you were so excited now see", I scolded

Nivanshi: "I'm alright... I was too excited", she said and took a few sips of water.

Rudhra: "It's not running anywhere"

Nivanshi: "I'm alright! Now come on let's go to the dining table"