✰ Chapter 34 ✰

Author's Pov ~

After the wedding, Anahira reached Parth's house. They both are standing at the door and Parth's mother is standing in front of them with a Pooja thaal in her hands. She smiled at both of them and put kajal from her eyes behind their ears.

Parth's mother: "You both look beautiful together", she smiled.

They both bend down to touch her feet and she gives them blessings. Then did their aarti while saanvi puts a kalash and aalta thaal in front of Anahira.

Saanvi: "So bhabhi now you kick this kalsh with your left foot and enter inside while placing your feet in this aalta thaal"

She said softly while Anahira nodded listening to her carefully. She looked at Parth and he blinked his eyes assuring her to go forward with a little smile. Anahira slightly kicked the kalash and entered inside with Parth leaving her aalta footmarks through the door towards the temple of the house. Everyone cheered for her and the bride and groom did aarti together at the temple.

Saanvi: "Welcome home bhabhi", she basically screamed out of excitement and hugged her

Parth: "leave some love for her later" he said and pulled Anahira away from her where Saanvi gave him a side eye

Rudhra: "Haan Haan apna hee Ghar samjho" he teased.

Parth: "Haan toh usi ka hai"

Arman: "Dekh Raha hai tu Rudhra abhi se isko", he sighed dramatically.

Rudhra: "Shadi ke baad badal Gaya hai" he said dramatically.

Parth: "Hogya tumhara?"

Arman: "Nahi you come at a corner first" he and Rudhra pulled him to the corner

Parth's Mother: "Saanvi, Anhaira ko room Tak chhod aao thak gayi hogi she'll rest"

Saanvi nodded and walked towards Parth's room with Anahira. She told Anahira to rest and left from there leaving her alone in the room.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________