✰ Chapter 31 ✰

Parth's Pov ~

Parth's Pov ~

Two months later

Tomorrow our wedding will take place and here I am stuck in my office. I have a presentation today with Mr. Roy. I am sitting in my cabin waiting for my PA to handed me the file. The door opened and my PA came towards me with a file in her hands.

Kyra: "Sir, you file" she handed me the file

Parth: "when Mr. Roy is coming?"

Kyra : "Sir in half an hour"

I nodded

Kyra: "Sir shall I bring you a coffee?"

Parth: "yeah bring one cup as I need it the most this time" she nodded and left my cabin. After few minutes she came back with my cooffe. She placed the cup on my table and left.

I took the slip and started thinking about Anahira. She's currently at her home doing some chores. I dialed her number as I want to talk to her because I have some time for my meeting. She picked the call at one ring like she's waiting for my call only.

Anahira: "finally you called"

Parth: "how are you doing?"

Anahira: "nothing just lying on bed and watching movie"

Parth: "how was your shopping?"

Anahira: "great...where are you??"

Parth : "I have some office work so I will get home late"

Anahira: "oh okay no worries"

Parth: "okay I will call you later as I have to go to attend the meeting"

Anahira: "oh okay bye"

I said her bye and cut the call. After half an hour, Mr. Roy arrived at my office. We both walked towards the meeting area. I stand in front of him and showing some creative ideas for our new project.

Aadvik : "This idea is great Mr. Shekhawat, let's work together as a team"

I nodded.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________