✰ Chapter 9 ✰

Vanya's Pov~

Vanya's Pov~

Here I was praying for not to encounter him again but god has different plans. Once again I found myself in Arman's arms and this time he looks kinda....Shut up Vanya. What should I say to him?

Arman: "So? You didn't told me? Why were you ignoring me?"

Vanya: "Why would I ignore you? also what else should I talk to you?"

Arman: "What do you mean what else should I talk?"

Vanya: "What exactly you want to hear?"

Arman: "I just want to tell you to stop ignoring me and giving me this attitude on every little small thing that no when it's not needed"

Vanya: "Why?"

I couldn't help but to ask why it was bothering him so much. First of all why does he looks at me like that, I feel hot and flushed. Anyways, I looked at him waiting for him to give me an answer but he remained silent for a few minutes.

Arman: "Just because...like this only", he spoke with a little pause

Vanya: "You don't even know me and it is bothering you that I ain't talking to you"

I asked and put my hands around his neck looking into eyes.

Arman: "Who said that? You are the one who doesn't remember me", he almost whispered

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows not understanding what he meant. He stayed silent and his eyes held something which I couldn't read at the moment.

Vanya: "Huh?"

Before he could speak any further the fucking lights were on and the game was over. I came out from my dreamland and looked around only to realise everyone is looking at us. My cheeks turned red and I looked up towards Arman. He winks at me before walking away.

Vanya: "What the- How dare he-"

Nevermind he is a pervert anyways. I walked away from the stage towards Nivanshi and Anahira. Like this the Sangeet went smoothly.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Author's Pov~

Sangeet was already over and everyone went to rest. Anahira was out in the garden talking to her parents on video call for sometime. She finished the talks and walked inside towards her room but while going she heard a loud thud voice from Parth's room.

Anahira: "What was that...Did he fell off something? It's good anyways"

She ignored this and started to walk again but yet again heard a sound of something falling. She couldn't control herself and walked towards his room quickly. She looked around but Parth was no where to be found which made her a bit worried.

Forehead KissesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara