✰ Chapter 27 ✰

Author's Pov ~

Three days later

The haldi and all rituals of Anahira's wedding are completed and today all the friends have made a plan to have some fun and visit an amusement park. Since Nivanshi and Anahira were being stubborn and wanted to go to the newest amusement park which has just started in the town, everyone agreed.

So currently they are in the amusement park and everything around it so fun and beautiful. Many rides, food stalls, games, adventures etc.

Anahira: "Hey look what's that..."

Everyone turned their gazes behind them, where they saw a big setup which says, "Haunted treasures". It was very huge, and looked fun so Anahira dragged everyone towards it. After going there they found that it's actually a adventures game.

The owner of the setup welcomed them and told them that it was a game for horror lovers who enjoys haunted things. First of all they'll be shown a haunted movie and then they'll be sent into a big haunted house kinda thing.

Vanya: "Omg it sounds so interesting"

Anahira: "I agree, it'll be fun"

Parth: "Right I think too, let's go together it'll be fun with everyone"

Nivanshi: "I'm telling you Vanya and Anahira would be the first one to run out"

Anahira: "No I won't I swear, Please na let's go"

Vanya: "Yes me too, I am not scared with theses things"

Arman: "This actually looks interesting let's go"

Rudhra: "Agree, also these kinda things are fun with friends"

Parth: "Yeah, It becomes funny with friends also it's a long game so our time would also pass"

Everyone agreed and finally booked tickets for this game. They all were very excited. Soon they entered in a hall not so big enough for all of them to settle.

(Announcement)

All the candidates I request y'all to sit and enjoy the movie which would be playing in a few minutes, I request to press the bell infront of you if in case it gets too much and you feel scared, There is nothing to be worried of as cameras are around, thank you.

Soon the movie begins and everyone shifted their attention on the big screen infront of them. For the first half an hour everything was good but soon environment heated up when the movie started to grew scarier slowly.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Anahira's Pov~

It's been half an hour and this fucking movie is getting scarier. Parth is sitting beside me still I couldn't help but to bit my lips out of fear. Bitch!! I thought it'll be a good nice horror movie TF IS THIS!! . I was actually sweating, I quickly wiped my forehead and slowly turned my gaze around me it was pitch dark.