✰ Chapter 16 ✰

Vanya's Pov~

Vanya's Pov~

I was not feeling good that's why I didn't go with everyone else. Nivanshi and Anahira wanted to stay with me but I told them to go cause I didn't want to spoil their shopping because of me. Currently it's around 4:30 pm and I'm feeling well and healthy as before.

Since I came from a long trip so it usually happens when I don't feel like getting up and my body hurts so maybe it was like that in the morning but now I am feeling good as before. I was actually feeling hungry so I decided to go out.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind and I was about to call Anahira but heard a voice. I looked towards the door and found Arman standing there along with Vishakha. What are they doing here?

Vishakha: "How are you feeling now Vanya"

Vanya: "I'm alright...Um What are you two doing here? Didn't you go with everyone else?"

Vishakha: "No, we couldn't leave you alone right...Someone had to be here"

Lier.... ugh whatever she isn't that caring usually or maybe she is, it's just I don't like her anyways what is he doing here then. I was expecting him to answer my question but he stood behind Vishakha and just kept looking at me normally.

Vanya: "Oh... I'm sorry guys because of me-"

Vishakha: "No you're our friend so it's our responsibility, also I was about to go but Arman told me that he'll be staying here because you're not well so I thought I should accompany you both"

Oh so she is here because of this donkey. I should have known earlier, I was actually thinking how can she be so caring towards me ugh.

Anyways why he isn't speaking anything, I don't know but I was just curious about his answers and something at least a how are you only but no he stood silently.

Arman: "How are you feeling now? You want something? To eat or drink?"

God finally I thought he was deaf and silent. I just shook my head negatively in a no manner as a response to his question.

Vanya: "But I heard your shoulder was hurt so...No I mean how?"

Arman: "Nothing...I collided into the wall so my shoulder got hurt it's not that major of an injury"

Vanya: "Oh..."

Vishakha: "Okay then since you're all good now should we all leave together and go shopping?"

I looked at her and I was actually thinking the same but I don't want to go with her. I don't whenever I see them together my mood gets off and I feel irritated.

Vanya: "Um No..I don't want to go, vaise bhi they'll come soon now ig, but you both can go since I'm all good now"

Vishakha: "But what if you get sick again Vanya... Should we go together then Arman?"