♡07/03/24♡

5:54am

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Oh okay
Mai so Gaya tha
Aj se test hai.. u k right?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Ha, best of luck

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Itni jaldi uth gayi?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢
No I didn't get to sleep actually

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Ohh🥲
🚫This message was deleted

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

What did he even delete? I can't believe this is happening to me. It's like my mind won't let me focus on anything else. Every time I try to study, his face pops into my head, and I can't shake it off. But I know deep down that it's just a silly fantasy. He's a celebrity, and I'm just an ordinary person. There's no way anything could ever happen between us.

It's so frustrating because I really need to concentrate on my studies right now. This is my final semester of medical school, and I can't afford to let anything distract me. But every time I see him on social media or hear about him in the news, it's like a blow to my stomach. I know I should just ignore him and focus on my exams, but it's easier said than done.

And then there's the guilt. I worry that by ignoring him, I might be hurting him somehow. But then I remind myself that I'm probably not even a blip on his radar. He's got millions of fans and admirers; why would he care about me?

But still, the frustration and the guilt weigh heavy on my heart. I wish I could just snap out of it and get back to my studies, but it's like I'm stuck in this endless cycle of longing and disappointment.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I struggled to understand what was happening with me lately. How could I possibly fall for someone I'd only known for such a short time? It felt like my emotions were completely out of control. I kept trying to rationalize it, telling myself it was just a passing infatuation, but deep down, I knew it was more than that.

My eyes fell on her photo in my gallery, it was like a wave of warmth washed over me. I couldn't help but smile, and all those rational thoughts about not getting too attached just disappeared. It was like she had this magnetic pull on me that I couldn't resist.
I was tempted to reach out to her and ask why she'd been ignoring me, but I deleted that message. What if she thought I was being too forward or desperate? What if she didn't feel the same way? The fear of rejection paralyzed me.

But despite all those doubts and uncertainties, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something special about her. Something that drew me to her like a moth to a flame. I just wished I understood what was happening to me. It was like I was caught in a whirlwind of emotions, and I didn't know how to make sense of it all.

6:24pm

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Hey

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Hi

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Sharmili I wanted to ask you something.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Yes pucho