♡She will be Fine♡

Shubman's breath paced up as he gazed down at her, his eyes widening with disbelief and hope. Slowly, he sank back into the chair beside her, his hand clasped tightly in hers, his heart pounding with a mixture of relief and gratitude.

Shubman: *voice trembling with emotion* "Sharmili... Can you hear me?"

There was no response, but the faint pressure of her hand in his was enough to send a surge of hope coursing through his veins.

Shubman: *whispering, tears glistening in his eyes* "Please, Sharmili, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand."

With bated breath, Shubman waited, his heart pounding in his chest as he watched for any sign of response from Sharmili. And then, ever so gently, he felt her fingers tighten around his own, a small but unmistakable gesture that filled him with overwhelming relief.

He hesitated for a moment, torn between rushing to call the doctor and staying by her side, before her soft voice stopped him in his tracks.

Sharmili: *weakly* "Please ruko."

Shubman froze, his heart pounding in his chest as he turned to face her, his eyes shining with tears of relief.

Shubman: *voice trembling with emotion* "Sharmili, you're awake. Thank God."

With a sense of awe and wonder, Shubman sank back into his seat beside her, his hand still clasped in hers as he gazed at her with overwhelming gratitude and love.

Sharmili: *whispering tone* "Trust me Shubman, there is nothing between me and Sid...."

As Sharmili struggled to find her voice, Shubman gently placed a finger on her lips, silencing her with a tender gesture of reassurance.

Shubman: *softly* "I know, Sharmili. And I trust you."

His words washed over her like a soothing balm, calming the storm of emotions raging within her. In that moment, as she looked into his eyes, she saw not doubt or suspicion, but unwavering faith and belief.

Sharmili: *tearfully* "But you said..."

Shubman shook his head, his expression filled with warmth and understanding.

Shubman: *interrupting gently* "I said a lot of things in the heat of the moment, things I didn't mean. But abhi kuch matter nahi karta... All that matters is ki tum mere saath ho."

His words resonated deep within her, touching her heart in ways she couldn't fully comprehend. And as she gazed into his eyes, she felt a sense of peace and clarity wash over her.

Sharmili: *softly* "Thank you, Shubman. Thank you for believing in me."

With a tender smile, Shubman brushed away her tears, his touch gentle and comforting.

Shubman: *lovingly* "Always, Sharmili. I'll always believe in you."

── •✧• ──

As Shubman rose from his seat, his heart filled with relief and gratitude, he quickly made his way to the door to summon the doctor. With a sense of urgency, he flagged down a passing nurse and requested her to fetch the doctor immediately.

Shubman: *calling out* "Excuse me, we need the doctor in here right away."

Within moments, the doctor arrived, his expression calm and professional as he assessed Sharmili's condition. Shubman stood by anxiously, his eyes fixed on the doctor as he awaited the verdict.

Doctor: *examining Sharmili* "I'm pleased to inform you that there are no signs of internal injuries. She seems to be in stable condition."

Sharmili's parents, who had been waiting anxiously outside, rushed into the room, their faces lit up with relief as they heard the doctor's words.

Sharmili's Mother: *tearfully* "Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much."

The doctor nodded, offering a reassuring smile as he continued his examination of Sharmili.

Doctor: "It appears she suffered a concussion, but with proper rest and monitoring, she should make a full recovery. I would recommend keeping her under observation for the next few days, just to be safe."

Shubman's heart soared with relief at the news, his gratitude towards the doctor overwhelming. Turning to Sharmili's parents, he offered them a supportive smile, his eyes shining with reassurance.

Shubman: *softly* "She's going to be okay. We'll take good care of her."

And as they settled in for the long wait ahead, Shubman felt a sense of hope and optimism fill the room, knowing that Sharmili's recovery was now within reach. And as he looked down at her sleeping form, a wave of gratitude washed over him, thankful for the miracle that had brought her back to him, safe and sound.

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚