♡13/05/24♡

Time flew by. Sharmili had to go back to Kolkata because she had a trip with her friends to Darjeeling and then her internship started. GT had won most of the matches in between, except the one with RCB in Chinnaswamy stadium. Shubman was being highly appreciated for his captaincy and Sharmili couldn't be more proud. Even though he was was busy as hell, Shubman was never busy for his lady love.

Today Sharmili was coming to Ahmedabad to support Shubman. It was KKR against GT. Of course Sharmili had supported KKR till date but today she was in pure dilemma. After 30mins of reasoning while being in the flight, she finally decided that she would support GT today. Today was a very important match for GT, this would decide they would go into the playoffs or not.

Sharmili was welcomed in the airport with a grinning Shubman who hugged her the moment he saw her.

Sharmili: *pushing Shubman and whispering* "Kya kar rahe ho Shubman airport mein pura paps bhara rehta hai"

click

Shubman:*not moving* "I don't care anymore Sharmili, after all hum dono ka photo lagayenge toh woh rumour thodi na hoga. Hum to sach mein couples hai na?"

click
click

Sharmili: *smiling at his comment, hugging him* "Haan, baat to sahi hai"

Shubman:*breaking the hug* "Isse yaad aaya, tumhe Shreyas Bhai se milna tha na?"

Sharmili: *laughing* "Haan mujhe sabke autographs bhi chahiye"

Shubman: *pointing towards his car* "chalo"

Both of them were leaving the airport but the paps surrounded them.

paps: *shouting as always* Sir sir sir sir, Shubman sir Shubman Shubman idhar dekho sir. Mam muh mat chupao mam mam mam! Dono eksath mast lag rahe ho. Girlfriend ka naam bataiye sir! Mam mam please ek photo mam!

Shubman: *smiling at the paps* "Her name is Sharmili"

and they moved towards the car.

── •✧• ──

in the car

Sharmili: "Shubman why did you say my name to them?

Shubman: "Tumhe koi problem tha kya?"

Sharmili: "nahi but.."

Shubman: "Sharmili it's high time, I don't want to hide you anymore. I wanna show you off to the whole world "

Sharmili: *smiling and blushing* "Subah subah ekdam mood mein rehte ho tum"

Both of them laughed at this comment.

── •✧• ──

KKR had won the toss and chose to bowl first. Shubman was batting at 98 (76)*. GT was 142/2 after 14.2 overs.
Shubman hit the next ball for a six. He completed his century.

Sharmili was jumping in excitement.

Shubman took off his helmet and bowed down to the crowd as his usual celebration. Then he did something unexpected to Sharmili. He patted the bat on his chest two times and then raised his bat to Sharmili. She was blushing profusely and was is no state to cover her face. The cameras were zooming into her. The moment was a bliss!

With a strong innings from the caps, GT threw a huge total of 200 runs (Ahmedabad mein 200 is huge) towards KKR. KKR played well but GT emerged victorious! That was a hell of a moment!! The cricketers were running into the field!!! GT had qualified to the playoffs third time in a row.

── •✧• ──

Shubman had gone to get a bath while Sharmili was busy clicking selfies and taking autographs from the KKR team, that's her actual childhood favourite team after all.

Sharmili came to the room. Shubman was sitting scrolling Instagram.

Shubman went up and hugged her tightly.

Sharmili: "You did it"

Shubman: "Mard apne pasandida aurat ke samne kuch bhi kar sakta hai"

Sharmili: "I love you"

Shubman: "love you too"

Sharmili: *breaking the hug* "See I got soo many pictures with them! Thoda dekh ke bol do na which ones should I post"

Shubman:*interested* "Haan dikhao"

Sharmili showed him the pictures and Shubman was busy shortlisting them.

Shubman: "Shreyas Bhai ke saath photo thoda zyada nahi ho gaya?"

Sharmili: "Hmm... Why? R u jealous?"

Shubman:*pouting*  "Haan I am"

Sharmili chuckled at his face.

Sharmili: "Shubman oh I forgot to tell you!"

Shubman:"kya huya?"

Sharmili: "Sid proposed Alia yesterday and they are engaged!"

Shubman: "Wait seriously?"

Sharmili: "Haan yar!! I couldn't be more happy for them!!!"

Shubman: "But aren't they just 21?"

Sharmili: "Nah actually Sid mujhse do saal bada hai, he had two drop years actually. Aur engagement hi Kiya na, how does age matter?"

Shubman: "accha"

Shubman fell into deep thoughts. Should he also propose to Sharmili? Should they get engaged?

Sharmili: "Kaha kho gaye?"

Shubman: "Tumhari aakhon mein"

Sharmili blushed and swatted on Shubman's hand.

All of a sudden, Shubman pulled Sharmili closer.

Sharmili: *whispering* "Kya huya?"

Shubman: *softly* "Pyaar?"

Shubman: "Sharmili can I kiss you?"

Sharmili looked into his eyes for a while.

Sharmili: *barely audible* "Mm"

Shubman moved closer to her, she closed her eyes.

Without wasting any further moments, Shubman kissed her. A deep nice kiss. Sharmili felt the warmth and wetness of his lips touching her. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach; a warm feeling spreading throughout her body. Shubman was softly nibbling her lips when she moved in for a deeper kiss. Shubman reciprocated and pulled her closer. After a few moments they broke off for air.

They were standing in the same position.

Shubman: *caressing her cheeks* "Did you like it?"

Sharmili: *holding Shubman's collar* "I loved it"

── •✧• ──

Guys sorry for the time lapse😭😭

And I will not include 18+ scenes in this story because unki shaadi nahi huyi hai abhi tak
(I'm sanskari 🤣)

Guys I am writing an FF on Ishan named VIVAAH , please make sure you check it out. I hope you'll like it❤️✨

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚