♡24/05/24♡

In the thrilling Eliminator match between Gujarat Titans and Sunrisers Hyderabad, SRH set a massive total of 252 runs. However, the Titans put up a valiant effort, with every player contributing significantly. Shubman Gill's stellar performance stood out as he smashed the fastest fifty in IPL history off just 11 balls, creating a new record. With each player giving their best, the Titans chased down the target, securing a stunning victory and advancing in the grand finale of the tournament. Celebrations erupted among the team and fans alike as they rejoiced in their triumph.

Amidst the jubilant atmosphere, Sharmili couldn't contain her excitement. She approached Shubman, her eyes shining with admiration.

Sharmili: "You did it, Shubman! You made history out there!"

Shubman beamed with pride, his heart racing with adrenaline from the match.

Shubman: "Yes, we did it!"

Sharmili's eyes sparkled with unwavering belief in him.

Sharmili: "I knew you could do it, Shubman!"

As they basked in the euphoria of the moment, Shubman pulled Sharmili into a tight embrace. The stadium lights twinkled around them, illuminating the joy radiating from their hearts. In that magical moment, amidst the deafening cheers and celebrations, they found solace in each other's arms, knowing that together, they could conquer anything that came their way.

Shubman: *whispering softly* "I love you, Sharmili."

Sharmili: *her voice barely a whisper* "I love you too, Shubman. With all my heart."

<•>

The team bus headed to the hotel in which the team was staying. Everyone were pretty exhausted, some were chattering, some scrolling through their phones. Shubman and Sharmili, who were sitting beside each other, were now dozing off on each other's shoulders, oblivious to the world around them. It was an awwdorable scene.

Rashid Khan, sitting just after them, couldn't resist capturing the adorable sight before him. With a mischievous grin, he snapped a quick picture of the sleeping couple and posted it on his Instagram story with the caption: "These people are making me feel single 🥲"

 With a mischievous grin, he snapped a quick picture of the sleeping couple and posted it on his Instagram story with the caption: "These people are making me feel single 🥲"

The picture looked like this☝🏽

As the bus pulled into the hotel driveway, Sai and Rashid, eager to tease their teammates, approached Shubman and Sharmili.

Sai: *shaking Shubman gently* "Utho bhai, pohoch gaye hum!"

Shubman: *rubbing his eyes sleepily* "Kya hua?"

Rashid: *smirking* "Aise sote rahoge to hume jalan hogi yaar."

Sharmili: *noticing their sleeping posture and blushing* "Arey Rashid bhai, aap bhi na!"

Sai and Rashid shared a knowing glance before breaking into laughter, thoroughly enjoying their little prank.

<•>

As Shubman and Sharmili entered the hotel lobby, they were greeted by a stunning sight. The entire space was adorned with red and black decorations, creating an atmosphere of celebration and romance.

Shubman: *surprised* "Yeh sab kya hai?"

Sharmili: *wide-eyed* "Lagta hai it's for the win."

As soon as they entered the hall, all the lights turned off. They turned to see that nobody was behind or ahead of them.

Shubman: "What the fuck?"

Sharmili: *holding his arms* "Light chali gayi? And where are others?"

Shubman: "I don't know yaar, yaha to light nahi jaati, highend places man!"

Sharmili: "Wo sab to theek hai but baaki log gaye kaha? Sab to humare hi saath aa rahe the na?"

Shubman: "Mujhe kya pata, Mai to tumhe dekh raha tha"

Sharmili: *Nudging shubman's stomach with her elbow* "Tumhe abhi mazak suujh raha hai?"

Shubman: *murmuring* "Mazak kaha Kiya Maine?"

Just then, the lights in the hall flickered on, illuminating the room and revealing a crowd of familiar faces. The entire Gujarat Titans team, along with the support staff, erupted into cheers and applause.

Everyone in chorus:"Congratulations!"

Shubman and Sharmili exchanged a bewildered glance before realizing the true reason behind the elaborate setup. The place was decorated in red and black, totally love themed. A huge banner was hanging, saying :"We Love you!! #ShubMili." Even cute and goofy unseen candid pictures of them were doned all over the place.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Shubman pulled Sharmili into a side hug.

Shubman: *emotionally* "Thank you, everyone. This means the world to us."

Sharmili: *teary-eyed* "I can't believe you all did this for us."

As the celebrations continued, a magnificent cake adorned with red and black icing was brought out, symbolizing the union of Shubman and Sharmili's love. With a shared smile, they cut the cake together, feeding each other the first slice amidst cheers and applause.

Shubman: *feeding Sharmili* "To us."

Sharmili: *feeding Shubman* "To us"

In that moment, surrounded by their loved ones and engulfed in the warmth of their love, Shubman and Sharmili knew that their journey together was just beginning. And as they danced the night away, their hearts beat as one, united in the promise of a future filled with love, joy, and endless possibilities.

── •✧• ──

TBH I loved this chapter😭

Guys I have something important to say.
All my chapters have atleast 150 views, but the votes are maximum 25. Most of you are my regular readers which means you like the story right? So why do you hesitate to vote or comment? Trust me, your vote or comment helps me a lot. Bura karna hai to bura comment karo but karo please 🥲

I swear if I don't have atleast 50 votes in this chapter then I won't update.

What's the fun of being a silent reader?? Let me know that you exist yaar!!

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚