♡09/03/24♡

4:42pm

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Hey Shubman are you free? I wanted to talk about something.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Haan bolo

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
There's something going on in my mind.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Mine too .. but u say first

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Ok... So the thing is... The last day

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Hm hm

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
So we had a cute little confession but what did it result into?

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
I simply don't know

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Shubmam see.. situationship is the last thing I want to be in

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Same for me dude... Just that..

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
What

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Sharmili it's difficult to explain.
Umm but I'll try

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Go ahead

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
So I love you a fucking lot but just that whenever I talk to you it doesn't seem that u feel the same... All your chats are sweet and friendly.. yes you have a crush on me but are you totally sure that it's not just a crush? It's love?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
See Shubman I am head over heels for you but I don't express love until it's a thing... I just cant flirt randomly. You need to be someone to me before I can express my romantic self... If you are hesitant because of that then I simply asure you that I genuinely love you... It's not just a petty crush

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
You are sure?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Yes

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
I want to meet you

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Mee to🥲

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
But how to?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Shubman... Don't change the topic please. We need a conclusion.. it can't hang like this.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
But we literally don't know eachother that well

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Hmm
So what do u want

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Umm what about we get to know eachother first and then we proceed into the romantic relationship

And he dropped the bombshell for Sharmili

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Ok

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
You are ok with it?

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
Yeah
Okay now I got to go

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛
Did I say something wrong?

Yes obviously

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢
No no

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛

Did you get pissed off at me?
seen

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I clenched my fists, feeling utterly disgusted. "How could Shubman do the same disgusting thing?" I muttered to myself, my voice filled with anger and confusion.

"Why did he need to disclose his love, only to back out now?" I asked aloud, my tone betraying my frustration. "This fucking situationship will suck the life out of me," I exclaimed, my voice trembling with emotion.

"I just don't understand," I continued, my words coming out in a rush. "I thought he cared about me, but now it feels like he's just playing with my feelings." Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to make sense of it all.

"I don't deserve this," I said, my voice breaking. "I deserve someone who will be honest and committed to me, not someone who will toy with my emotions like this." With a heavy heart, I wiped away my tears, feeling utterly betrayed and alone.

"Why did I even get into all of this in the first place?" I lamented, my voice tinged with regret. "I should have treated Shubman like the celebrity he was, instead of investing my emotions in him."

"I should have known he just wants timepass," I continued, my tone filled with resignation. "But no, I had to go and believe there was something real between us."

"Why does it always have to be me?" I exclaimed, my frustration evident in my voice. "Why do I keep falling for guys who are only interested in playing games with my heart?"

"After crying for a while, I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. 'I'm not weak,' I told myself firmly, my voice steadier than before. 'I need to make a plan to sort everything out. Something that will either make it or break it. I can't stand things hanging like this.'

I paced back and forth in my room, my mind racing with possibilities. 'First, I need to confront Shubman,' I said aloud, determination clear in my voice. 'I need to know where we stand and what he really wants.'

'But I can't just rely on him to sort things out,' I continued, thinking aloud. 'I need to take control of my own happiness. If he's not willing to commit, then I need to make him realize what he stands to lose.'

With a newfound sense of purpose, I thought of making a plan. 'I won't let myself be dragged along in this situationship any longer,' I declared, feeling a sense of empowerment wash over me. 'It's time to make Shubman truly feel the love or whatever he has for me.'

𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Sitting on my bed, I felt a strange sense of unease wash over me. "I just don't understand," I murmured, my thoughts swirling in confusion. "I know I messed up, but I can't quite grasp what exactly went wrong."

Trying to dissect the recent events, I replayed every conversation with Sharmili in my head. "I definitely shouldn't have said those things," I admitted to myself, grimacing at the memory. "But why did I say them? What was I even thinking?"

A heavy feeling settled in my chest as I grappled with my actions. "I need to make things right," I resolved, a sense of determination rising within me. "I just need to figure out the best way to do it."

Feeling desperate for guidance and realizing I needed someone I could trust, my mind immediately turned to Ishan. He had always been there for me through thick and thin, offering advice and support whenever I needed it. With a sense of relief washing over me, I reached for my phone and dialed Ishan's number. As it rang, I couldn't help but feel hopeful that he would answer and provide some much-needed clarity to the chaos swirling in my mind.

── •✧• ──

Do you like the new cover for the story?, please let me know <3

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚