♡Fuming Hot Anger♡

After dinner to lighten his mood, Shubman took a cup of coffee and sat down scrolling through Instagram. After a while he saw this in the feed.

 After a while he saw this in the feed

tagged 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢

liked by 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢 and 193 others
𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐲 giving couple vibes aren't we?

view all 12 comments:

𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢 Sid what's this caption bro🤣
                ↬𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐲 Spitting facts darling
                                ↬𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢 🙄🙄

𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐡07 absolutely bro

𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚.𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 When are you guys officially announcing that you are dating?

𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Shubman's blood boiled with rage as he stared at the photo, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

Shubman: *fuming* "Yeh kya hai?!"

His hands clenched into fists, his mind racing with a flurry of emotions. A wave of anger and betrayal washed over him as he jumped to conclusions.

Shubman: *furiously* "Iska matlab Sharmili aur Sid... ek saath... dating?"

His heart sank at the thought, his mind plagued by doubts and insecurities. He couldn't shake off the feeling of betrayal, the image of Sharmili and Sid together burning into his memory.

Shubman: *regretfully* "I thought ki Maine uska dil toda... I was unable to acknowledge my feelings and probably hurt her but..."

He paused for a breath.

Shubman: "Most probably she is dating Sid and was just passing time with me cuz I'm a celeb!!"

Shubman: *throwing his phone* "Damn it!"

His phone clattered against the bed, the screen shattering upon impact. He collapsed onto the bed, overwhelmed by a whirlwind of emotions—anger, regret, and heartache—all consuming him in their wake.

Shubman's hands trembled with fury as he dialed Sharmili's number, his heart pounding in his chest with each ring. When she finally picked up, he didn't waste a moment before unleashing his pent-up anger.
Shubman's voice boomed through the phone, his anger palpable as he unleashed his fury on Sharmili.

Shubman: "Sharmili, what the hell?!"

Sharmili: confused "Shubman, what's wrong?"

Shubman: shouting "Don't play dumb with me! I saw the damn post with you and Sid.

Sharmili's heart sank at the intensity of his accusation, tears welling up in her eyes as she tried to make sense of his anger.

Sharmili: *voice trembling* "Shubman, I swear, it's not what you think..."

Shubman: *cutting her off* "Don't lie to me! I saw the damn post and the pretty caption. Couple vibes huh?!! You think you can use me as some kind of backup plan while you cozy up to him?!"

Sharmili: *frantically* "No, Shubman, please, you have to believe me! Sid and I are just friends. I would never do anything to hurt you."

But Shubman's rage was relentless, his mind clouded by betrayal as he refused to listen to reason.

Shubman: *shouting* "I trusted you, Sharmili. I thought we had something real, but you've been playing me this whole time."

Tears streamed down Sharmili's cheeks as she tried desperately to make him understand, her voice choked with emotion.

Sharmili: *sobbing* "Shubman, please, you're not listening. I never meant to hurt you. I care about you more than anything."

But Shubman's resolve remained unyielding, his heart hardened by the pain of betrayal.

Shubman: *harshly* "Save it. I don't want to hear your excuses. I know many cheap people like you doing whatever you did just to become famous. I never want to see you again. Don't bother trying to contact me. We're done."

With a heavy heart, Sharmili watched as Shubman ended the call, his words echoing in her ears like a dagger to her soul. She collapsed onto the floor, overcome with grief and despair, knowing that she had lost the one person who meant everything to her.

She couldn't comprehend how he could doubt her loyalty and sincerity, especially after all they had shared.

Sharmili: *whispering to herself* "How could he not trust me? After everything..."

Tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she replayed the painful conversation in her mind, questioning her own actions and choices. She couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt that gnawed at her, blaming herself for allowing Sid's antics to drive a wedge between her and Shubman.

Sharmili: *thoughtfully* "I should have known better than to let jealousy come between us... I should have known it would only lead to misunderstandings."

But amidst the turmoil of her emotions, a sense of clarity began to emerge. She realized that while Shubman's reaction may have been fueled by his short temper, she couldn't allow herself to dwell on his accusations. She knew her own worth and refused to let his doubts define her.

Sharmili: *wiping her tears* "I won't cry over something that isn't my fault. I know who I am, and I won't let anyone make me doubt myself."

With newfound resolve, Sharmili rose to her feet, determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead with strength and dignity. Though her heart still ached with the pain of rejection, she refused to let it consume her. She knew Shubman was a high-profile person and if he didn't want her to contact him then she wont be able to do so. Instead, she would focus on healing and moving forward, trusting that time would eventually mend the wounds of the past. And moreover she had exams to think of.

What do you think would happen to them? Would they actually never meet?

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚