♡Fighting for Her♡

As Shubman stood by Sharmili's side, his phone rang, disrupting the tense atmosphere of the hospital. He glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was the people from the advertisement shoot, calling to inquire about his whereabouts.

Shubman: *answering the call* "Hello?"

Advertisement Shoot Representative: *excitedly* "Shubman, where are you? We're all set up and ready to go for the shoot. Are you on your way?"

Shubman's brow furrowed with concern as he listened to the enthusiastic voice on the other end of the line. He took a deep breath, his mind still reeling from the events of the day.

Shubman: *calmly* "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it today. Something urgent has come up."

Advertisement Shoot Representative: *disappointed* "Oh, is everything alright? Can we reschedule?"

Shubman's thoughts immediately turned to Sharmili, lying in the hospital bed, fighting for her life. He couldn't bring himself to leave her side, not when she needed him the most.

Shubman: *firmly* "I'm afraid not. I'll let you know as soon as I'm available. Thank you for understanding."

With a heavy heart, Shubman ended the call, his mind consumed with worry for Sharmili. Though he knew he was letting down the people at the advertisement shoot, he couldn't bear to leave her side, not when she needed him more than ever. And as he returned his attention to the hospital room, his resolve to stay by her side only grew stronger.

As the tension in the hospital room reached its peak, the door swung open, and the doctor emerged, his expression grave as he approached Sharmili's family and Shubman.

Doctor: *addressing Sharmili's parents and Shubman* "I have an update on Sharmili's condition. If she regains consciousness within the next hour, she should recover very fast without any complications. However, if she doesn't, we'll need to proceed with surgery to address the internal injuries."

Sharmili's mother's hands flew to her mouth, her eyes wide with fear and despair as tears welled up in her eyes.

Sharmili's Mother: *sobbing* "No, my poor Sharmili!"

Shubman's heart sank at the sight of Sharmili's mother's anguish, his own emotions swirling with a mixture of concern and helplessness. He stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder in a gesture of solidarity and support.

Shubman: *softly* "Aap itni chinta mat kijiye. She's strong, she'll pull through this."

Sharmili's mother nodded tearfully, her emotions raw and unfiltered in the face of her daughter's uncertain fate. Together, they awaited the crucial hour, their hearts heavy with worry and hope for Sharmili's recovery.

── •✧• ──

As her parents sat by Sharmili's bedside, offering silent prayers for her recovery, they were interrupted by a nurse who informed them of some paperwork that needed to be completed urgently. With a heavy sigh, they reluctantly excused themselves from the room, leaving Shubman alone with Sharmili.

Taking a seat beside her, Shubman reached out to gently grasp her hand, his heart heavy with emotion as he gazed at her still form.

Shubman: *softly, choked with emotion* "Sharmili, I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you to know that I'm here for you. I'm sorry for everything that's happened, for the misunderstanding and the pain. I should have trusted you, believed in you. You mean more to me than you know."

His voice wavered with emotion as he poured out his heart to her, the weight of his guilt and regret hanging heavy in the air.

Shubman: *continuing* "You've been through so much, and I wish I could take away your pain. Please, Sharmili, wake up. Your family needs you, I need you. We're all here for you, waiting for you to come back to us."

Tears welled up in Shubman's eyes as he spoke, his emotions pouring in the quiet intimacy of the hospital room. He leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to Sharmili's forehead, his heart aching with longing for her to awaken from her unconscious state.

And as he sat by her side, his hand entwined with hers, Shubman prayed silently for a miracle, for Sharmili to open her eyes and return to them, whole and healthy once more.

Unable to contain himself anymore, Shubman rose from his seat, his heart heavy with emotion and the weight of uncertainty pressing down upon him, he felt a gentle tug on his hand. Surprised, he turned back to see Sharmili's slender fingers intertwined with his own, her grip soft but firm.........

─ •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚