♡Jab Shubman met Sharmili♡

~16th January 2031~

Interviewer: "The mic is working properly?"

Sharmili: "Yes it's perfectly fine"

Shubman: "Yep"

Interviewer signals the camera man and the director that they are ready to shoot.

Action

Interviewer: "Hello Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing great? We are back to the fifteenth episode of Hit Wicket my Heart. Today we have the most anticipated couple with us. Let us welcome the our handsome captain Shubman Gill and his pretty wife Dr. Sharmili Chatterjee.

Sharmili: "Thank you so much Tanya"

Tanya: "My pleasure Sharmili Shubman
               Okay so we start with our little qna session
               Where did you guys meet?"

Shubman and Sharmili shared a smile.

Shubman: "Online. It's actually a long story. *To Sharmili* Should I tell or you will?"

Sharmili: "Tum bolo"

Shubman: "You know Tanya, Sharmili had a Fanpage. She shared a reel like uk tab chalta tha na? If my idol comments then I'll top wala kuch?"

Tanya: "Hm hm I remember"

Shubman: "Haan toh Maine us reel pe comment kiya tha. Phir aur kya? She actually topped that semester. Then she had given a story that Shubman I actually topped that semester and kept my promise. Mai generally tagged stories dekhta nahi but idk us hi din I checked and found her story. I congratulated her on that and yes that was the biggest turning point of my life

Sharmili: "It was something ethereal trust me. I never ever expected that he would reply to me. And wahi se baat karne lage...

Shubman: "Aur baat karte karte ekdin pyaar ho gaya"

Sharmili: *swatting his hand*"Don't be so cheesy Shub"

Tanya: "Nevermind this is cute yaar. So when did you guys actually meet?"

Shubman: "Well it was a bit scare tbh. Main Kolkata aaya tha kuch shoot ke liye and airport se hotel mein Jaa Raha tha. My car stopped infront of a huge crowd. I got out of the car to see a horrific sight. My god that was Sharmili. I took her to the hospital and that's pretty much how we met"

Tanya: "Painful yet Filmy I must say"

Sharmili: "Thoda Moda nahi it was hella filmy Tanya. Trust me it was like a dream."

Shubman: *pressing Sharmili's palm*"It is like a dream actually."

Tanya smiled seeing this love birds.

Tanya: "Everyone obviously remembers that The Proposal. So Sharmili you knew that it was coming?"

Sharmili: "No no not at all I mean I had no idea. When I was pulled down the stairs by him, I felt he was asking me to join the celebrations. Then suddenly we were in the middle of the pitch. Trust me I was so confused.

Shubman: *laughing* "Yaa she was also asking for an explanation"

Sharmili: "It was like a fairytale. Look I'm still having goosebumps"

Tanya: "I know Sharmili it was something different. Tumhare husband ne Puri duniya ki expectations badha di"

Sharmili: *winking* "I know I know!"

Tanya: "Okay so now tell me about the Day. Your marriage"

Shubman: January 2029.........

── •✧• ──