♡Twisted Fate♡

With trembling hands and a racing heart, Shubman carefully turned the body lying on the ground, hoping against hope that he was mistaken. But as he looked into the face of the injured person, his worst fears were realized.

Shubman: *voice trembling* "Sharmili..."

His breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of Sharmili, her face pale and bloodied, her eyes closed as if in pain. A wave of guilt washed over him, his mind flooded with regret over their last conversation and the hurtful words he had spoken.

Shubman: *voice choked with emotion* "Oh God, what have I done?"

Without a second thought, Shubman gently cradled Sharmili's battered form in his arms, his heart aching with the weight of his actions. He brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his fingers trembling with tenderness as he whispered her name.

Shubman: *voice filled with remorse* "Sharmili, I'm so sorry... Please, wake up."

But Sharmili remained unconscious, her breathing shallow and labored. Panic surged through Shubman's veins as he realized the severity of her condition, his mind racing with fear and desperation.

With a surge of determination, Shubman carefully lifted Sharmili's limp form into his arms, cradling her gently against his chest as he made his way back to his car. Ignoring the curious stares of the onlookers, he focused all his attention on getting her to safety.

Shubman: *voice filled with urgency* "Hang in there, Sharmili. I'll take care of you."

With careful steps, Shubman navigated through the crowd, his heart pounding with each passing moment. As he reached his car, he gently laid Sharmili in the back seat, ensuring she was as comfortable as possible

As the driver navigated through the congested streets, Shubman cradled Sharmili's unconscious form in his arms, his heart heavy with worry. With each passing moment, he could feel her warm blood seeping through his clothes, staining them crimson-a stark reminder of the severity of her injuries.

Shubman: *voice trembling* "Please, Sharmili, hold on. We're almost there."

Despite the urgency of the situation, Shubman's mind was consumed with concern for Sharmili's well-being. He couldn't bear to see her in such pain, her pale face and shallow breaths haunting him with every passing moment.

As the car sped towards the hospital, Shubman's mind raced with worry for Sharmili. With trembling hands, he reached for her phone and scrolled through her contacts, searching for someone to notify about her condition. His heart sank as he found the contact saved as "Maa" and pressed the call button.

After a few rings, Sharmili's elder sister answered the phone, her voice filled with surprise upon hearing Shubman's name.

Shubman: *trying to remain calm* "Hello, this is Shubman. I'm calling about Sharmili."

Sharmili's Sister: *curious* "Shubman? The cricketer?"

Shubman: *nodding, despite knowing she can't see him* "Yes, it's me. I need to speak to Sharmili's parents. It's urgent."

Sharmili's Sister: *concerned* "What happened? I'm her sister. Is everything alright?"

Shubman took a deep breath, his voice steady as he explained the situation to Sharmili's sister, his words punctuated by the urgency of the moment.

Shubman: *serious* "Sharmili has been in an accident. We're on our way to the hospital now."

Sharmili's Sister: *shocked* "Oh my God! Okay, hold on. We are trying to come asap."

As Shubman waited anxiously, his heart heavy with worry for Sharmili's well-being, he prayed silently that her parents would arrive in time to be with her in her moment of need. And as the car sped towards the hospital, he clung to the hope that she would pull through, her strength and resilience shining through even in the darkest of times.

── •✧• ──

ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔࿐ ‧₊˚