Chapter 9: Midnight Stroll

~~Ominis~~

After dinner Ominis had helped her clean up, insisting on it because she was no longer his employee. She had no excuse to stop him, much to her frustration. Besides, he wanted to learn how to do more things on his own, anyway. He was tired of being a helpless bystander. Yes he may have been born into privilege but that doesn't mean he should always rely on others.

Now that they'd cemented the fact that they were in a relationship things had changed once again. When he'd been drying dishes for her she set a hand against his arm. It had surprised him, but the thought that touches were welcome now thrilled him. He had placed a hand along her shoulder, feeling the ruffle of the hem of her dress at her neckline. It made him wonder what the rest of her dress looked like.

They sat together talking on the couch for a while after dinner, and he felt that now familiar warmth in him when she leaned her head on his shoulder. Her hair was soft against his cheek, her body warm against his side. He brought a hand down and boldly laced his fingers into hers, and was thrilled when she reciprocated and squeezed his hand gently.

How had he gotten so lucky to have found a woman like this by chance? Someone who looked past his blindness and his family to just like him for himself.

Going to bed was almost a lonely process, now. Parting from her after establishing this new relationship was reluctant, but of course she wasn't going to sleep with him every night.

After changing into his nightshirt and the loose night pants, he laid in bed with a long sigh. He could hardly believe the events of the day... he and Maylee were cemented in a relationship now, and the heat and sparks between them had been confirmed by her as well. He hadn't been the only one to feel how intense that moment had been.

He groaned softly against his pillow at the memory of the feel of her, huffing a long breath out as he grew aroused again at the thought. Merlin, how many times had that happened today? Luckily he'd managed to hide it from her... or at least hopefully he did.

He let out a low sound into the darkness as he loosened the string of his pants, letting his erection free of its confines and sighing with relief. It had been difficult to think of anything else today except what had happened in this bed this morning. The lingering scent of her on his sheets only made it worse, biting his lip as he took his length in his hand for a few gentle strokes to try and ease the ache in him.

He wasn't about to press her to satisfy his raging libido, and he damn well wasn't going to make her uncomfortable by suggesting something she wasn't ready for. No... he'd be patient... he'd wait, and see what she wanted, because he was so worried about messing this up.

He stroked his fingers along his cock gently, the light touch bringing a shuddering breath from his throat. He imagined her hand doing that, slender and soft against his skin. His hips gave a little jerk from the bed as he groaned out again, his length throbbing in need after being aroused again and again all day.

"Fuck-" he whispered, his breathing growing faster, but his hand keeping the slow and methodical pace he preferred. Gentle, soft touches that drove him wild, his hips shifting and bucking up desperately as he panted, turning his head to bite into his pillow with another low sound muffled by the fabric.

What would it feel like inside her? Sliding so slowly into her depths, his hands gripping her hips as he arched over her. She was curvy and plush, and he loved the handful his hand would have at her hip, gripping tight as he buried himself so deep inside her just to hear her moan out for him.

His breath was ragged as he gripped his cock, holding his hand still to thrust up into it as he let his imagination run wild, thrusting into Maylee, hearing her desperate cries as he pleasured her. He wanted nothing more than to hear her loans, the soft panting she'd had after their kiss giving him a tantalizing hint of what she would sound like. Sweet Maylee, with her soft hair and warm lips, kissing him while he pounded into her-