Chapter 10: Seeing Stars

~~Maylee~~

Hoo-wee has she woken the beast in this man. The look of hunger on his face as she was pulled down into the bed was enough to make her quake, and if she hadn't already been wet before she certainly was now.

He gave her a little toss further up onto the bed, the motion making her squeak in surprise and giggle as she bounced against the mattress. She looked over to the candleholder she'd set on the nightstand, making sure it hadn't tipped over before she looked back to Ominis.

He was crawling toward her on all fours, his pants still hanging low around his hips and his cock half hard again. The look in his eyes was intense, and he slid a hand out to run against her leg, sliding his touch up along her shin beneath her nightgown.

She'd gone for a walk to try and cool her head, because nothing else had been working. Now she was glad she had. The large hand that glided up her thigh made her bite her lip with a soft noise of need before he pushed her skirt up further to run his hand along her hip.

He moved on all fours above her, leaning down to take her mouth in a soft and sensual kiss as his hand wandered from her hip to the junction of her legs, finding nothing there to stop him.

"Minx, running around my home with no undergarments." He hissed out against her mouth.

"I ain't seeing you complainin'." She grinned, earning a wry smile from him as well.

"I certainly am not." He said huskily, before his hand explored further, his fingers slicking through her folds. She shuddered and moaned softly, opening her legs for him eagerly to give him more access.

His mouth against her went still for a moment as his fingers slid down, as if he was testing what everything felt like. Perhaps he was. She gasped when a finger slipped gently inside her only to leave again, and then his hand slid further up, exploring gently in circles until he found her clit. She let out a little shout as he ran across it, and he stilled and gave a wicked grin against her. Oh Lordamercy she was in for it. This man was unlike any lover she'd had before... he was methodical, and determined to pleasure her.

"O-Ominis-" she panted out softly, her hand coming up to run through his hair as she kissed him again. She gasped as he started sliding his fingers along her folds, the movements slow and gentle.

"You feel amazing, Maylee." He whispered against her lips. He shifted to kneel on his knees above her as he started to gently unbutton her nightgown with his other hand, leaving it resting against her skin before he hooked an arm around her waist to lift her up. She moaned as she arched up toward him, his mouth shifting down her jaw in gentle kisses before traveling down her neck.

It was a sensitive place for her, and she tensed against him a bit before he let out a deep sound that actually soothed her. He wouldn't hurt her... she could trust him.

"You good?" He asked breathlessly against her skin.

She smiled that he had taken the time to ask, willing to stop if she needed it. She reached up and ran a hand along his bare back, his skin warm and smooth as muscles flexed and shifted under her palm. "Keep going." She whispered, her other hand resting against his head in encouragement, running her fingers through his blond hair.

He let out a soft moan before he kissed at her neck again, making her gasp before he continued to move lower. He gave a soft lick against her collarbone, a deep rumbling sound coming from him.

"You even taste good-" he moaned, before continuing lower.

"Ah-!" She gasped as he kissed along her breast, his mouth trailing soft kisses along the generous swell toward her nipple. He kissed that as well, then paused as if contemplating something. She almost wanted to ask what he was thinking about before his mouth latched onto her nipple and made her cry out, arching further up to him in pleasure.