Chapter 15: Cooking Lesson

~~Ominis~~

It was later in the day that Ominis found himself in the kitchen with Maylee, sporting an apron over his more casual outfit and sipping a cup of tea while she got out ingredients. She was going to teach him how to make pasta.

"Come on, stand in front of the stove." Maylee chuckled that he was enjoying his tea. "Ya can have your tea in a few minutes."

He chuckled and nodded, setting the cup down to stand in front of the stove like she directed. He wasn't sure what to do, though.

She moved behind him and pressed herself against his back, making him hum at the feel of her. She took his hands in hers and brought them forward to the pan in front of him.

"This is what we'll boil the noodles in." She explained, letting go so he could freely touch the pan and examine it. "It's not hot yet, so stick your hand in to see how much water there is."

Ominis did so tentatively, humming at the water level. It didn't seem like much...

"Ya don't need a lot of water for two servings. A little dry pasta goes a long way. It expands." She reached over to turn on the burner. "Now we wait for it to boil. You can finish your tea if you want."

With her pressed up against him like this...

He gave a little grin. "How many potions did you get this morning?" She'd gone out to get them after their game.

"S-six." She stammered quietly.

Six?! Before her next grocery trip? "My my, how ambitious." He grinned wryly. "So... five left?"

She gave a little sound. "Th-the potions master said they work for 12 hours after you take them."

"Oh? And you took one already?" He asked, his smile widening.

"Well ya- ya pumped me full last night, so YA of course I did!" She said in a flustered voice.

Why was she stammering and flustered like that? "Sweet Maylee... you rather liked me 'pumping you full', didn't you?" He asked, turning around against the stove to wrap his arms around her.

She made a little sound against him, and he felt a small shiver run up her spine.

"You do... hmm..." he tilted his head in amusement that bold and brave Maylee was suddenly so shy. "How long will it take for the water to boil?"

"Maybe... 5, 10 minutes?" She said, sounding confused.

Not much time, then. "I believe that's called a 'quickie', right?"

"O-Ominis! Wha- in the kitchen?" She gasped.

"In the kitchen- in the foyer- in the library-" he moved her forward until she was trapped against the table. "In the dining room, in the hallway... I plan on taking you against every surface in this house, eventually."

Her breath shuddered from her at his words, so he reached up to brush his fingers along her cheek gently. "Do you want me inside you, sweetheart?" He asked huskily, gently turning her around with his hands at her hips.

He heard a soft feminine sound from her that only enticed him further, reaching up to brush against her cheek before bringing his fingers to gently tug her hair out of the bun she had it in. "I like your hair better down... it's so soft."

"I like it down better too..." Maylee said, her voice breathless. "Buns are a pain in the ass."

He chuckled in amusement at that, leaning against her so that she bent forward against the table. "Then don't wear them."