Chapter 13: Flash Point

~~Ominis~~

Getting back to the house was a fun trip in and of itself. After the incident in the gardens he couldn't seem to get enough of Maylee, her taste filling his senses with stolen kisses in alleyways and dark corners whenever she dragged him to them. It was a heady and thrilling thing to do these affections in public, and even nearly get caught by muggle guards. Now he knew why Sebastian had always traipsed around in the restricted section- because the thrill of getting caught was addictive.

Once the door to the house closed they were on each other again, but now he was in familiar territory. Maylee's hands went to his chest before he let out a low hungry sound and switched them around until she was pinned against the wall beside the door. Her gasp made him smile, and a shocked sound from outside the house reminded him to close the door, slamming it shut with a kick from his boot.

"Ominis-" Maylee said his name breathlessly, and he couldn't help a shudder that ran through him, the sound of his name in her voice bringing an automatic reaction. Merlin, did he want her though. He wanted to feel her shaking beneath him, gasping and groaning.

He remembered something Victoria had told him and gave a wicked smile, and suddenly she moaned again as if she liked the expression.

"Mmnnn, what are you planning?" She panted, tugging at his shirt until he lifted his arms so she could pull it off of him.

"You'll see." He said cryptically, and brought his lips down to hers in a passionate kiss that left them both breathless, before he moved those kisses down to her jaw, her neck...

He reached up to find the strings of her corset, letting her arch her back against him while he untied them. She moaned softly as he untied enough to loosen her breasts, until finally he tossed the garment aside. His hand dove into the loose hem of her neckline to brush his thumb along her hard nipple, squeezing her breast gently just to hear another surprised sound from her.

His kisses traveled lower, down her neck to her collarbone until he found the breast with his mouth, moaning as he licked and sucked at her nipple to pull more moans from her. She was so sweet, arching to push her breast into his touch while a hand went up to run through his hair in encouragement.

"Ssssaahaaassss-" he whispered against her sensitive skin.

"Oh lord-" Maylee said in a whisper above him.

"Thassaaansihassaaanaaasssss-" he said softly, the loving words whispered against her.

"What does that mean?" She asked huskily, her hand running through his hair.

"It means you're beautiful- and I love your touch." He said. Feeling the front of her bodice and finding buttons, slowly undoing them until it hung loose above her skirts. "Haaaasaaanassithaasss-" he growled.

"And that?" She asked, breathless.

"I want more." He said in a hungry tone, giving a long lick between her breasts at the sensitive skin there, relishing the shaking gasp it brought from her. He gave a tender kiss where her heart beat so furiously in her chest, before his hands slipped down to her hips to find the ties to her skirts.

Her hands meanwhile had wandered along his chest, his muscles flexing and shifting beneath her soft hands. He let out a shuddering breath when her palm went lower, tracing along his abs as he finally untied her skirts and pushed them down, the thick skirts falling to the ground after he got them over her hips.

He brought a hand against her stomach to push her back against the wall again, his expression intense. "Lean back.. and try not to fall." He grinned.

"Wha-" she said in confusion, and gasped as he suddenly went to his knees, flipped her skirts up and dove in.