Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

A smile graced my face watching the five elemental ninja sing on stage

“It's time for training and we're getting started. It's on, you know. And we wanna see you whip and shout it.” I love that that song is literally in this world.

Misako and P.I.X.A.L were standing by watching them, as Little Wu danced adorably to their singing.

Glancing over at Lloyd, he had his back to us, leaning against the railing.

Quietly, I made my way up the stairs, walking over to him. He didn't spare me a glance.

“Hello beautiful~” Dareth stood behind the counter, setting his whole attention onto me.

“Hey Dareth!”

His eyes pop open in surprise.

Right… no one knows who I am here. Ugh.

“Handsome?” I call leaning against the railing besides Lloyd.

He grunts looking over at me, rolling his shoulders through his crossed arms. “You know my name. Why don't you use it?”

“Because when we say each other's names it sparks the soul. Feels good though.” I mutter shrugging, “you haven't noticed it in the slightest?”

“I've been busy.” He grumbles.

“Mhh.” Slipping from besides him I stood in front of him, trapping him against the railing. “Lloyd.”

The small gasp that left his mouth instantly caused my eyes to lower a bit, gazing up at his green orbs.

“It's strange.”

Humming quietly I leaned closer onto his body, chest to chest, “Kid you liked to abuse my name.”

Okay maybe it's a bit more obvious that i could literally throw everything to the wind and attack him in a ways that will only cause pleasure. A hard emotion to hold back now and days.

“Would you say my name for me?” My eyes fluttered, pleadingly. “Lloyd?”

He shivered, gulping. “Your… name?”

“Y/n.” I mutter laying my chin on his chest.

“Y/-” he cleared his throat, mouth gaping open and closed before coming to his senses and pushing me back by my forehead.

Awe, so close.

“Fine.” I groan looking over to the others, “Shouldn't you be having fun?”

“...jump back, do it again. Ninja, go. Ninja, come on, come on…”

He looked away from me.

“You liked her… didn't you?” humor dropped from my tone, looking at him seriously.

“What does it matter?”

Sighing I went back to leaning against the railing, “because it hurts you. You feel betrayed. Hurt. Confused.”