Into The Breach

“you’re the only constant thing in my world”

My voice bounced around the shower walls, water pellets stung against my skin, washing away the bubbly foam of my soap.

The ninja were fine on the top deck, dealing with Garmadon.

“When there's no one left around it's just me and my boy.”

My smile fell watching my soap bottle start floating.

“What the fu-”

Oh my apologies, the soap wasn't floating. The ship was plummeting.

My body, flew upwards smacking painfully against the ceiling.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

The boosters shoot back on, leveling out the ship.

Sadly that didn't help me in the slightest as I fell back to the porcelain tub, my back hitting the side of it.

Gasping in pain, I gently stayed there for a second. Trying to regain the ability to actually get up.

“O-oh go-” I whimper, twitching my leg against the spilled water on the wooden flooring.

“Y/n?” The door rattled, I locked it of course. In the past with the boys randomly walking in, of course I did.

But now, I'm realizing how terrible it is when I can't manage to move on my own.

“I-i… I'm fine” I mutter pushing against the edge of the tub, a sharp pain struck against my ribcage.

“Don't move!”

It was Lloyd. Of course it was. He can literally feel my pain.

“I'm coming. Just-”

The door flew open with a kick to it. The blonde in green scanned the room, finding me against the tub.

“Listen I just-”

“See what you did?!” He growls out, rushing up to me.

“Wh-” what the fuck did I-

Garmadon's head peaked into the room, looking at me unaffected.

“Towel… towel I-” I don't want him to see me. I don't want anyone to see me like this.

Weak.

Doing as I wished he grabbed a towel, covering my body gently.

“We- were we trying a new flight pattern?” I joke groaning when my ribs moved incorrectly.

“Someone-” he hisses looking over to his father, “Decided to cut off the engine.”

Oh! Never mind, he's angry at his father.

“T-that sounds funny” I mutter watching his hand hesitantly reach for my side.