A Painful Promise

Sitting criss cross on the floor my eyes watch Zane continuously freezing Nya, on occasions my eyes slipped to the rather beautiful manning green as he paced

I hate pretty faced people. I majorly hate Lloyd. He shouldn't be allowed to slip back into my good graces so easily.

“Sounds like the only option you guys have is breaking her out.” I joke sliding a hand through my unkempt hair.

Lloyds green eyes act as pinpoints directing to me, “Thats brilliant.”

It was a joke.

An actual joke.

Wu shook his head, “Lloyd, I cannot condone this. This is not the way to help Nya.”

“What other choice is there? We're out of options, Master Wu. It's this, or nothing.”

Wu shakes his head again stepping back.

“Now, who's with me?” Lloyd asks like the fucking LEADER he is.

“I'm in.”

“Me too.”

“Count me in.”

“I am also in.”

“Me as well.” I mutter looking to the stone ground.

“Much as it pains me, I cannot be a part of this. I'm sorry, but I've learned the hard way that Aspheera can never be trusted.” Wu turns and leaves.

Cole got right to the point, “What's the plan?”

“We split up. Kai, Zane, and I will break into Kryptarium and free Aspheera, while you and Jay break into Borg Tower and get her staff.”

God this man had a plan ALREADY!

“I am needed here to keep Nya frozen.”

“I'm gonna need you at Kryptarium to help us get past those new thermal sensors.”

“What about Nya? Nobody else can keep her frozen.”

“You sure about that?” A familiar face asks walking in.

Oh? Skylor?

Literally love her.

“Skylor?” Kai gasps.

“I called her.”

“You had her number?!”

HAH.

Skylor shrugged walking up to Zane, “I can replicate Zane's powers and keep Nya frozen, freeing Zane up to help at Kryptarium.”

“It is a clever plan, assuming we return before your replication ability wears off.”

Lloyd nods, “We'll just have to be quick. And remember, we go in disguise.”

“No names over the airwaves. Or at all actually.” I groan hearing pops in my back as I stood up, “And don't get caught. I don't need my ninja to become infamous.” I scoff watching the others run off.