A Big Splash

Pulling a book from the library book shelf I sigh quietly glancing over to the Ninja waiting Wu

“Just as I thought. This is a complete list of the elemental powers, but there is no mention of Water, or Wind.” Wu hums pulling out a scroll.

“What does that mean?” Cole asks as I eavesdrop.

“My father, the First Spinjitzu Master, used to tell me an old fairy tale about how he mastered all of the elemental powers, but never Wind or Water.”

Lloyd smiled gently over my obviousness, “Why not?”

“He said those were not his to command. They belonged to someone else. To Wojira.”

A small twitch passed through my body causing me to drop the book in hand, “damnit.”

Eyes looked at me then back to the scroll laid on the table, “Wojira. That name is familiar to us. If my database is correct, it was a storm spirit of some kind.”

It's been a while since we were originally at that island. Sadly we could do nothing about the twitching. Twitchy Tom said he's been dealing with it for over 30 years.

So… FML.

“Wojira commanded the elements of Water and Wind. When combined, they became a force of destruction, the Fury of the Storm.” Wu explains pointing to the monster on the scroll.

Not even a monster at this point, she's magical.

“That's Wojira?”

“I believe so.”

Cole scratches his cheek, “What does it say?”

“Very little, I'm afraid. It says here that the First Spinjitzu Master conquered her with the help of the Merlopians.”

Zane’s eyes lit up, “I have no mention of the word "Merlopian" in any of my databases.”

“They were a sea folk. They lived here before my father came, but there is little else known about them.” Wu picks up a magnifying glass, glossing over the image of some warrior, “In the midst of the battle, a Merlopian warrior with a trident and a helmet rose from the depths of the great ocean, and pried from the great serpent's head two amulets: an amulet of Storm, and an amulet of Wave. And the seas grew calm, and the great serpent fell into a deep slumber.”

“An amulet of Storm. Like the one on the Island of the Keepers?” Lloyd asks.

“So Nya's powers are linked to Wojira? Or these amulets?”

“It's possible. I don't know. We need to find someone who does.” Wu mutters.

“Who?” I ask sliding over into the conversation.

Wu looked up to Kai, “What about your mother? She was the elemental master of water before Nya. She might be able to help Nya regain control of her powers.”